Menu

Favorite notebooking history curriculum?

Wolf Pack

I'm wondering if the notebooking style of curriculum would work better for my family than just reading aloud/doing the occasional project. Does anyone have a favorite curriculum I could look into? So far this year we've dabbled in medieval and early American history through read alouds, but it's a struggle to motivate the kids to gather and listen anymore. My oldest two are 8 (9 in feb) and 7, and there are two little brothers who have derailed almost everything this year at this point. 

I'm at that part of  the year where I panic and feel like nothing is working for us/I need to just sell it all.  :nopity:

There was a great lapbook put together for SOTW 1 and 2. After that I made some pseudo-notebook pages for 3 and 4. There is probably a huge difference between lapbooking and notebooking that I am unaware of. The labbook was nice because we worked on it every third chapter, so it prompted a mini review.

• Like 1