Menu

What's with the ads?

spaceman

Christmas Morning Kit

This is a last minute add-on idea:

We do 3 Christmas mornings. 3 sets of needing trash bags and bows to be saved, where are the scissors, and the batteries, etc. ?

I want to make 3 Christmas Morning Kits, but make them look nice. Any ideas of what all to add?

Here's what I've got:

•bucket for storing it all and bows if you save bows

•roll of trash bags

•scissors

•AA batteries in a small case

• Like 2

Brilliant idea.

I would add AAA batteries, cause some things take those too. And a roll of tape to make sure those bows stick, especially the recycled ones.  We reuse tissue paper too - sometimes past its prime. 

Possibly more than one pair of scissors? To help open those plastic packages? If your family a time, then one pair will suffice. 

• Like 1

We always have a clipboard to write down who got what from whom, because our memories aren't the best. If we didn't write it down, the thank you notes would say "thank you for the sweater and/or lego set".

• Like 3

Small boxes, maybe wrapped, to hold stocking stuffers once the kids dismantle the stockings.

Along these lines, I use gallon ziplocks, with sliders because little kids struggle getting ziplocks closed. I write names ahead of time so the kids can find theirs easily.
  • Like 3

Love this idea! Especially the ziplocks. Saves me from having them try to keep the stockings all week long.

• Like 4