Menu

Do NOT order anything from this company!

DawnM

On Black Friday a company called Best Choice Products had a sale on standing desks.  You know, the contraption you put on your desktop that can raise and lower so you can stand and work.  

I thought it might be nice for DH as he has mentioned it before.

I ordered, but no confirmation came through and no shipping info happened, so I just assumed I had not ordered correctly and let it go.

Now I find a charge for that amount through PayPal Credit, but no product, almost 4 weeks after the fact.

I was on hold twice with the company for over 30 min. each time.  Both times, around 30 min. or so, they hung up on me.

I have filed a dispute through PayPal Credit, but I am so mad.

Ugh. That is so frustrating.

We had that happen at Christmas once too.  It was a game that was coming from Europe so I ordered early.  It ended up lost in the mail and didn't arrive for over 6 weeks.  The company did do a refund (I filed complaint through Paypal also) but it was still frustrating to have to go find an alternative at the last minute.

• Like 1

Hopefully PayPal won’t give you any problems.

I realized this morning that an item I ordered on cyber Monday never came. I found the shipping email and according to Fed Ex today, only a label was created, but nothing was ever actually sent/picked up. Spent close to an hour on hold with the company today. The company says that Fed Ex lost the package in transit to my house, but they are happy to replace it and will not charge me for it. I’m glad they are replacing it instead of just issuing me a refund as Kohl’s did for something they forgot to ship out. It’s frustrating that they are blaming Fed Ex when we can watch the shipping process and it clearly states that on a label was created, but item has not shipped yet.

• Like 1

Wow!  I wanted to order a gymnastics mat from them because it was so much cheaper than anywhere else (I couldn't find any used locally or I would have done that).  I went all the way to checkout before realizing shipping was like 3 weeks.  Nope!  Bought a pricier one on amazon, probably the same quality but oh well.