Menu

What's with the ads?

nansk

Q. WWS S&S and Copia exercises?

SWB posted a scope and sequence for WWS 1 to 3 in post #131 of this thread: Answering questions about Writing With Skill

This was the document she linked: Topoi-expanded

I cannot find the document at that link now. If anyone has the original scope & sequence, can you please send it to me? I can PM you my email address.

Edited by nansk

I have another question - which copia exercises are covered in WWS 1 and in which weeks?

Edited by nansk

I think SWB explained it on the pinned WWS thread.  It's a long thread but I remember reading it somewhere in there.  You have to dig it up going through the pages.  I meant to print it out but didn't do it.  

I think SWB explained it on the pinned WWS thread.  It's a long thread but I remember reading it somewhere in there.  You have to dig it up going through the pages.  I meant to print it out but didn't do it.  

Thanks. I've read through that whole thread but didn't find info about the copia.

A boardie sent me the S&S document.