Menu

Book about What To Feed Young Athletes(Swimmers)....

4kiddies

A few months ago there was a thread about what to feed swimmers and someone recommended a book about feeding young athletes and when I went to order it from Amazon it was out of stock.  I THOUGHT I saved the link but I didn't and now I can't find the thread(search function is terrible!).  Does anyone remember that conversation and the name of the book?

Thanks!

With food allergies, you might consider Primal Endurance . It’s Paléo based so probably less allergens.

True. But we can’t do any nuts or seeds. I’ve never found Paleo to work. And of course we have to avoid eggs, gluten, dairy and several fruits. Sigh. I wish I could find awesome resources that didn’t require a million substitutions. I guess I’m stuck figuring it out. I think during the holidays the food allergies really overwhelm and depress me. Blah!

I should just probably find a nutritionist again.

Can you tell me what you think about it? What are the recipes like?

We have so many food allergies that I wonder if any book like this would be helpful.

I don't remember it being anything groundbreaking. DS is allergic to nuts and I do remember it breaking those out. Let me look for the book and refresh my memory. I did not try any of the recipes.