Menu

Requesting prayers for my brother

Tenaj

My brother was hanging Christmas lights over his garage on Saturday morning and somehow the ladder slipped or broke. He has so many skull fractures that they are uncountable (back of his head). He was given a 3 percent chance of survival on Saturday but yesterday his pupils started reacting more normally.

Today is an important day -. They are going to do an MRI on his brain, wean him off meds and best case scenario is that he wakes up and recognizes people, etc. Worst case is no brain function. Please pray for him, his wife and kids (daughter is 15, son is 19).

I'm also worried about my parents who aren't young anymore and are stressed.

Thanks so much!

So sorry to hear this. I will put your brother and your whole family on my prayer list. Please keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

Checking for an update and still sending prayers and :grouphug: . I am so sorry this happened and turned out so badly.

I keep checking for updates, too, but I have to admit I'm almost afraid to do it because I'm worried about what the update might be. :crying:

Still praying he will recover from this.

• Like 3

I hope that as you're with your family at the hospital today you feel the love and support of everyone here. I hope you find small comfort to know that you have so many people - some of us strangers - praying, hoping, and worrying along side of you. I hope that "no news" is good news, and that you're celebrating a miracle with your family. 

:grouphug:

Saint Lucy, your name comes from the Latin word for light. Today on your feast day, most especially, please pray for him. 

• Like 3

The decision was made last night to disconnect the ventilator. He's gone. Please pray especially for their 19 yo son. He is having a rough time.

I think my parents have aged 10 years in the past four days. Yesterday was my father's 82nd birthday. I think they'll be ok but it was a long day yesterday.

Good things happened though. My sister-in-law was very calm and we were able to help her plan most of the funeral stuff in the afternoon. The original plan was that the vent would be disconnected this morning but his condition deteriorated quickly and it became very obvious that last night was the right time.

Thank you all.

The decision was made last night to disconnect the ventilator. He's gone. Please pray especially for their 19 yo son. He is having a rough time.

I think my parents have aged 10 years in the past four days. Yesterday was my father's 82nd birthday. I think they'll be ok but it was a long day yesterday.

Good things happened though. My sister-in-law was very calm and we were able to help her plan most of the funeral stuff in the afternoon. The original plan was that the vent would be disconnected this morning but his condition deteriorated quickly and it became very obvious that last night was the right time.

Thank you all.

I'm so sorry.  My best wishes to all.

Thank you all.

I'm so sorry Jan. I will continue to pray for your family.

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk