Menu

Requesting prayers for my brother

Tenaj

My brother was hanging Christmas lights over his garage on Saturday morning and somehow the ladder slipped or broke. He has so many skull fractures that they are uncountable (back of his head). He was given a 3 percent chance of survival on Saturday but yesterday his pupils started reacting more normally.

Today is an important day -. They are going to do an MRI on his brain, wean him off meds and best case scenario is that he wakes up and recognizes people, etc. Worst case is no brain function. Please pray for him, his wife and kids (daughter is 15, son is 19).

I'm also worried about my parents who aren't young anymore and are stressed.

Thanks so much!

• Like 1

How awful, I'm so sorry.  :grouphug:

And please, a reminder to others, I work with first response, and serious ladder injuries are unfortunately all too common.  Too many men have been on ladders so much they don't take the risk seriously.  IT IS SERIOUS.  Please keep an eye on ladder safety, and get rid of older or defective ladders immediately.  Also don't be on a ladder alone, only when someone is around who can call for help if needed.

• Like 20