Menu

What's with the ads?

JFSinIL

My nephew is a aunt-teasing brat...

He is turning 26, and very opinionated. Also still lives free with his folks, (S. Calif is expensive for young folks starting out) etc. Spends a lot of his money on gaming supplies and makes his own armor and weapons in a backyard forge. Flies to Europe to participate in some sort of tournament for folks who dress up like knights of yore and bash each other with (wooden) weapons. Also is a security guard,trying to become a police officer (he failed to become military police so left the army). Anyway, we are at opposite ends of the political spectrum. Point is, don't bait Auntie, for she is old and cranky and swift to retaliate :-)

Edited by JFSinIL
political references
  • Like 9

Clearly he is unaware of your hither-to untapped well of prank ideas! The Hive is surely a deep well for untapped pranks of all kinds.

• Like 1

Pranks can be funny, but in your posts please stay way from specific political party references. 

The editing literally made the post useless.

• Like 3

The editing literally made the post useless.

Is that what happened? I was trying to read it and couldn't figure out what I was missing.

• Like 3