Menu

What's with the ads?

Kinsa

Best online place to buy class rings?

I have kids getting ready to graduate from college in the spring, and they've expressed interest in getting class rings, especially since as homeschool grads they didn't get one for high school. It's ring ceremony time.

I really have no choice but to order them online.

I need budget, and I need fast.

Hit me.

Edited by Kinsa

The universities our dc attended sent out information for ordering . They were not inexpensive. Our dc chose other graduation options. Hope you can find something reasonable.

https://www.walmart.com/search/?query=Class+Rings&adid=22222222220202376851&wmlspartner=wmtlabs&wl0=e&wl1=g&wl2=t&wl3=231217428904&wl4=kwd-11307433760&wl5=1026069&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&veh=sem

I know a couple of kids who have gotten one of these in lieu of the official Josten’s package one, and honestly, I can’t tell any difference,

Not meaning to be snarky at all. Do people still really buy these? Is it regional? Here on the East Coast, I haven’t see anyone wear or talk about class rings since the 90s when I graduated. It wasn’t even a big deal then either and most kids didn’t get one.

Not meaning to be snarky at all. Do people still really buy these? Is it regional? Here on the East Coast, I haven’t see anyone wear or talk about class rings since the 90s when I graduated. It wasn’t even a big deal then either and most kids didn’t get one.

At some schools it is a huge deal! Texas A&M grads wear their Aggie rings with pride.

Graduates of the military academies (Famous and regional) are the only group/profession that I know who place importance on rings. I know Ivy professionals without rings.