Menu

What's with the ads?

OKBud

Cozy Grammar's new format :)

So I've always had my eyeballs on the weird "Cozy" series (grammar, punctuation, essay) but it used to be 100$ a pop for DVDs so I never got them.

They've reconfigured their product as a subscription service. Each course is 20$ for a year of access, or 30$ for both grammar and punctuation. And if you need it longer than a year, you can renew for half price.

I can't be the only one that's intrigued and willing to spend 30 where I never would have spent 200!

https://www.cozygrammar.com/courses/

• Like 2

We loved cozy grammar. There wasn't a ton of practice but we really liked the videos. We would curl up and get all cozy with blankets and tea and watch the beautiful Canadian landscape while learning grammar. Fun times...

• Like 2

I wouldn't call it weird  :lol: .  I have the dvd's and my son used the program quite a few years back.  I really like it.  I'll be starting it soon with my daughter.  We called it Granny Grammar.   :001_smile:

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it weird :lol: . I have the dvd's and my son used the program quite a few years back. I really like it. I'll be starting it soon with my daughter. We called it Granny Grammar. :001_smile:

Lol I'm sure it's lovely! The stills from the samples have some old lady on a beach and walking a house lol. Unconventional settings for talking about clauses to be sure lol

Hmm. I'm in between Fll3 and 4 with one dd and we're taking a short break. Maybe this would be good for the next year and we could go back to fll after. My 7yo could probably tag along as well. Right now I've just got the kids listening to the Well-Ordered Language cd every day for grammar. Also occasional madlibs with the Google mini.

• Like 1

I wouldn't call it weird :lol: . I have the dvd's and my son used the program quite a few years back. I really like it. I'll be starting it soon with my daughter. We called it Granny Grammar. :001_smile:

So did your son learn and retain the info? Did you do punctuation as well?

The higher levels of grammar and essay are supposed to start rolling out in the new format in 2018 too. Right in time for me to use them if they jive with DS :)

• Like 1

So did your son learn and retain the info? Did you do punctuation as well?

The higher levels of grammar and essay are supposed to start rolling out in the new format in 2018 too. Right in time for me to use them if they jive with DS :)

Notice how I said *I* really like it.  He tolerated it.  But that was with most anything related to school.  I know my daughter will enjoy it more than my son did.  It was a difficult challenge to teach anything to my son (unless it was art).   

• Like 1

Notice how I said *I* really like it.  He tolerated it.  But that was with most anything related to school.  I know my daughter will enjoy it more than my son did.  It was a difficult challenge to teach anything to my son (unless it was art).   

Word.

Sympathetic LOLs :)

• Like 1