Menu

Guess what I am going to do?

Scarlett

Good for you!  I'm sure you find lots of uses for it.  Let us know how you like the class and how you are using your new skills!

FWIW, one of my dc did that course last year.  Today I watched dc use a shortcut to something I've done regularly for years the long (tedious, problematic, annoying) way.  It would have saved me hours of time over the years if I'd known there was a quick and easy way to do it.  Maybe I should sign up for the class, too!

• Like 1

You go right ahead! I hope you bite off a bigger piece and extend your classes if it is an offering. I did mine at the local college and it covered levels 1 and 2 of Office as well as 1 & 2 of QuickBooks. I really enjoyed it. It was for several hours three days a week. Made some good friends. if you can do the testing for free that includes certification from MS and QuickBooks, do it!

• Like 2

You go right ahead! I hope you bite off a bigger piece and extend your classes if it is an offering. I did mine at the local college and it covered levels 1 and 2 of Office as well as 1 & 2 of QuickBooks. I really enjoyed it. It was for several hours three days a week. Made some good friends. if you can do the testing for free that includes certification from MS and QuickBooks, do it!

Yes I can do this and I plan to.

I really got left behind when I came home to raise ds. He graduates this year and I need to catch up.

• Like 2

Yes I can do this and I plan to.

I really got left behind when I came home to raise ds. He graduates this year and I need to catch up.

I should do this for the same reason. I use Microsoft Office and Quickbooks and have for over a decade, but I just bumble along as I go. The way I do some things works, technically, but I know I am not doing them the “realâ€way.