Menu

What's with the ads?

Lizzie in Ma

Update, in case anyone was wondering

So, so happy to hear the update!  Jenny is adorable, and oh my, so is Pluto!  Big puffy hearts for sharing the photos.  May Christmas be peaceful and fun, too.  Hugs to you, dear friend!

• Like 1

I'm so glad for your happy update! Pluto is adorable and looks a lot like our Catahoula/Aussie mix.

• Like 1

So, so happy to hear the update!  Jenny is adorable, and oh my, so is Pluto!  Big puffy hearts for sharing the photos.  May Christmas be peaceful and fun, too.  Hugs to you, dear friend!

The dog photos were mostly for you.  xxoo

• Like 1

:hurray: :hurray:  Thanks for the wonderful update; may you all continue to heal and grow.

I have been praying for your family, and will continue to do so. 

• Like 1

I am glad the photo link worked. ;)

My heart fills with gratitude and joy with your continued outpourings my dear imaginary friends.

• Like 2

I am so glad to hear of happiness for all of you, Lizzie. My heart is happy for you. Your photos are beautiful.

• Like 3

What timing! I was just thinking of sending you a PM to see how she is doing. I'm so glad to read such a positive update! As a mom of one who has had similar (though not nearly as severe) struggles, it's so encouraging to see how far Jenny has come. Thanks for sharing her progress with us.

• Like 1

Just this week I was wondering how it was going at your house. So nice to have a picture of the girl I've prayed for. Such a good report.  :001_smile:

• Like 1