Menu

Class of 2018 Acceptances (List View) Updated: 3/21

Granny_Weatherwax

I apologize for not keeping up with this thread. I received a PM stating that this hadn't been done in the past and was, essentially, a waste of time.

I let it get to me, even though I know for a fact it has been done for at least the past 5 years or so, and chose to stop updating. It was probably a bit passive-aggressive on my part and I beg forgiveness. Thank you, Mark, for updating.

If there are any updates that are not listed, please post or message me and I will update immediately.

----

Congratulations to those with new admissions and scholarships.

Who would send such a negative message. I am sorry someone made you feel like you were wasting your time. I happen to like the college acceptance threads. I find it inspiring to see where everyone gets accepted.

• Like 6

Yes thank you! Wondering if anyone is willing to list these acceptances by STATE as well? I think it would be great to know where all of these colleges are, which state - esp those of us trying to stay in-state or closer to home. ;D I would offer but I'm afraid I have no time... Just thinking out loud.

just saw the above message... not a waste of time at all! this is THE admissions thread i like to read as it's easy to read all in one fell swoop. and i recall seeing these the past many years too as i've read them! please keep it going!

(i hope i didn't sound offensive above - i'd just love to see them listed by state and was just thinking outloud if anyone had the time, interest and inclination to do so) ;)

• Like 3

Yes thank you! Wondering if anyone is willing to list these acceptances by STATE as well? I think it would be great to know where all of these colleges are, which state - esp those of us trying to stay in-state or closer to home. ;D I would offer but I'm afraid I have no time... Just thinking out loud.

That would be a lot of work. There are times I have to look up what the initials stand for, whether or not a school is a college or a university, check to see if there are multiple campuses, etc.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I guess I didn't list all the places he got accepted or where he ended up going.  I only see UNC Asheville for my son.  He ended up going to Western Carolina University.  

He was accepted to UNC Asheville (partial scholarship)

Western Carolina (small scholarship)

UNC Charlotte (no scholarship)

Savannah College of Art and Design (partial scholarship)

Even thought Western only gave him $1,000/year, it is still the cheapest of the options!  And he is apply for an RA job for next year.

Edited by DawnM
  • Like 7