Menu

One of my 4 dc have the flu....

I'm kinda sitting, waiting to see if it's going to hit everyone else. I would like to do some school today the ones who aren't sick. Any ideas on an easy day so I can pay mind to my sick sweetie, but still have the others do something more than watch tv? I'm just wondering what everyone else does in this situation. Thanks!

The TV room is the sick room. One bathroom belongs to the sick kid. The sick child NEVER goes into the kitchen--always gets served. Sometimes the heathy kids get to sneak into the TV room. Sometimes not.

So----I just let the sick ones in the sick rooms and we dote on them all day long while we go about our other business.

:D

All but one of mine has a fever today...I did school with just her yesterday. It was quite pleasant as long as everyone else was sleeping! They did a lot of sleeping. A little computer game playing and watched a movie. I walked and sang to the littlest one a lot.

My advice: wash hands, computer keyboards, doorknobs, etc...and read aloud. Get everyone settled on a couch and read until one or more falls asleep. Tiptoe out and do school with the others.

Hopefully this will pass soon!! Empathy ((hug))!