Menu

What's with the ads?

workingmom

anyone get subject tests from nov 4

They were supposed to be up this am. Still saying "your scores are coming" Argg. Waiting on this one subject score for a college admission requirement. In the past they've been up immediately on the first day or score release.

Yeah, scores here are "pending."  :toetap05:  This seems to be a common scenario with the CB these days.  I don't get why it takes so long to grade bubble tests. 

• Like 1

They were supposed to be up this am. Still saying "your scores are coming" Argg. Waiting on this one subject score for a college admission requirement. In the past they've been up immediately on the first day or score release.

I wonder what is the difference between the two messages?  Will the "your scores are coming" be released before the "your scores are pending"?

Yeah, scores here are "pending."  :toetap05:  This seems to be a common scenario with the CB these days.  I don't get why it takes so long to grade bubble tests. 

:iagree: Yes this!  Why is it so hard!?  The ACT cranks out their scores quite fast.  We're waiting for PSAT scores. 

• Like 2