Menu

What's with the ads?

stephensgirls

The ACT site is down--the first day they release scores. :/

My daughter had to wait until she got home from her anatomy class to check, and the site says it's down for maintenance. How annoying. They pick the first day scores are released after the big October test?? 

My husband was able to log on early this morning, so her dad and I already know her scores. We just wanted her to see it for herself. I want to tell her so badly! 

We tried 2 different browsers. 

Has anyone else gotten this message or is it just us?

I have two older daughters who each took the ACT 4 times. We never had any trouble logging into the site on score release day.

Edited by stephensgirls

Not just you.

I got in earlier and was able to download the printable version of his scores before it booted me out. I tried to get back in a couple of times and finally did so I was able to send the scores to his U. I tried to get in when I saw this and got and error. Sorry! Hopefully it will be back up soon!