Menu

Where do you like to get leggings from to wear under long stuff?

Prairie~Phlox

I've been wondering the same thing.  I came across these on Amazon and was thinking of getting them.  The reviewers all seemed to like them.  But I've never bought/worn leggings, so I keep waffling.  Here's the link if you want to waffle with me:

https://www.amazon.com/Leggings-Fleece-Seamless-Length-%C2%A3%C2%A8Black/dp/B0768VMVXR/ref=sr_1_20?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1510427267&sr=1-20&nodeID=1040660&psd=1&keywords=fleece+leggings

I like it that they're high-waisted and have fleece linings.  They sound super comfy.

Edited by Garga

I've been wondering the same thing.  I came across these on Amazon and was thinking of getting them.  The reviewers all seemed to like them.  But I've never bought/worn leggings, so I keep waffling.  Here's the link if you want to waffle with me:

https://www.amazon.com/Leggings-Fleece-Seamless-Length-%C2%A3%C2%A8Black/dp/B0768VMVXR/ref=sr_1_20?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1510427267&sr=1-20&nodeID=1040660&psd=1&keywords=fleece+leggings

I like it that they're high-waisted and have fleece linings.  They sound super comfy.

I have 2 pair of these...I'm actually wearing them now. I love them for sleeping, wearing around the house, or wearing as a base layer. They're very warm and comfortable.  I don't love them on their own. I prefer something thicker and something less shiny. They will also pill after the first washing. 

• Like 1

I have 2 pair of these...I'm actually wearing them now. I love them for sleeping, wearing around the house, or wearing as a base layer. They're very warm and comfortable.  I don't love them on their own. I prefer something thicker and something less shiny. They will also pill after the first washing. 

Thank you for the feedback!!!

• Like 1

I'm cheap...Wal-Mart, Target... Wal-Mart now has "super soft" leggings and they feel like my lularoe leggings (for $6).

Yes!  I just bought some for oldest DD and they feel sooooo soft and lovely.   They have several different styles of legging at Walmart but these were called "super-soft" or something like that.  (The ones I'm talking about are somewhat thin and not shiny at all.  They do carry another style that's fleece lined at Walmart, but I've not tried those.)

Edited by alisoncooks