Menu

Any Romance fans in Europe?

Twolittleboys

This may be a somewhat strange question but:

I need to clear out basement/attic and I have bunches of English books - mostly romances. For the most part they are very nice books (i.e. well known authors) - older (so 80s/90s) and quite rare/hard to get. Tastes change quite a bit so they may not be to everyone's taste but I think some would definitely love them. They are used (mostly I bought them used already) but in decent shape I think.

Anyway, I just don't have the space for them and I hate throwing them out. I would be happy to give them to someone who would appreciate/enjoy them but sending them to the US is probably too expensive. But if any of you are interested and live in Europe (I assume shipping wouldn't be too expensive but haven't checked yet) please let me know!

Of course, if anyone in the US (or anywhere) is interested and willing to pay for shipping that would work too (not trying to make any money here, but don't want to spend hundreds to send them either).