Menu

Does your Dairy Queen serve chocolate soft-serve ice cream?

Apiphobic

Not the dipped ice cream, chocolate ice cream from the dispenser. I've actually been disappointed to find out that Texas doesn't seem to have chocolate soft-serve ice cream at their Dairy Queens.

I'd always preferred Baskin Robbins, but dh likes Dairy Queens and I warmed up to it when I tried their chocolate soft-serve ice cream cones in Montana. Now that we've moved to Texas, I've recently found out that they only serve vanilla soft-serve ice cream cones or the dipped cones.

I'm so bummed. :001_unsure:

NOPE!! I quit going there when they stopped. I went to a real mom pop ice cream shop. They served it there. It was a hot spot in a very very small town. People travel from all over (from the bigger towns that have Dairy Queen) to go this small time ice cream shop.

Holly

• 2 years later...
I didn't realize there were DQs that didn't sell chocolate ice cream! How strange! I wonder why in the world they would do that.... :confused:

:iagree:

here in Cincy, the have chocolate. Reseese's PB cup blizzard with chocolate ice cream.....YUM!!!!!

I never thought to look because why go to Dairy Queen if you're not getting one of their yummy Blizzards?!

They make Blizzards with chocolate ice cream. Our DQ has a blizzard that is chocolate ice cream, chocolate chunks, chocolate ribbon, and brownie pieces mixed in.

I don't eat a lot of ice cream but I will eat that Blizzard!!!

Am I so cynical that when I saw this was a resurrected thread by a visitor and a link to think of spam?

I didn't notice it was an old thread. The funny thing is that this thread was resurrected twice, each time by a visitor. Who comes here and searches for ice cream (or Dairy Queen) for their first thread to post in? :lol:

• 1 year later...

I just came from DQ and no soft serve chocolate. I googled it because I thought that it was odd,but not surprising since DQ has hit rock bottom anyway, This is how us visitors are finding this post. It is one of the first things that pops up on google and I hope this thread never dies. ^,^