Menu

Who's going to tackle Sunday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

My husband is driving down to SoCal for work trip and we are tagging along. He wants to visit Harvey Mudd and Caltech along the way since we are going down I-5. We’ll be back the next day so it’s just an overnight.

Ours is a condo complex and house burglars go after the townhomes and single family homes nearby because those are easier targets (and their HOA security is more lax too :( )

Chasing still awake kids to bed. There is a strong likelihood both would still be awake at midnight.

ETA:

Stopped at McDonald’s for breakfast and to top up gas at Chevron. 3 hrs more of driving south.

Edited by Arcadia
  • Like 5

Good morning!

•change clocks

•so much laundry

•tidy up pantry

•plan my week, including menu planning

•order several things

•go through house and restock kleenex, paper towels, etc.

•clean upstairs bathrooms

•make a bowl of salad for fridge

•clean hay steamer and descale boilers

•scrub horse's feet and treat for thrush

•dinner: mediterranean bowls with falafel

•watch hockey tonight

Edited by Selkie
  • Like 3

Good morning! Rainy and cold today. We all went to mass and are now home with breakfast burritos and donunts. dh has a few errands to do- he has a hard time just being lazy.

I am going to watch football, do some hand quilting things, and goof around.

Have a great day!

• Like 3

It's purty outside, but I won't get to enjoy it since I am behind on my work.

We went to church and Sunday School, had a quick cooked lunch and planned a super easy dinner.

I assigned my kids' work for today (basically school homework and test study they need to do anyway).  They are in the depths of despair as they think it will take until 2019 to finish.  Which it may, if they don't stop whining about it.  If they finish , they can watch a movie.

• Like 3

Today was super productive for all of us. I got lots done around the house and barn, dh painted more rooms (it looks so nice), and the kids were busy all day. That extra hour really comes in handy!

My dinner plans have changed to roasted spaghetti squash, polenta, and broccoli with vodka sauce.

• Like 2