Menu

found a lump - crappy update on p 14

hornblower

On 2/16/2020 at 10:38 PM, hornblower said:

So, deep breath........

my cancer is back and it has spread 

almost exactly 26 months after my surgery after which I was supposedly 'cancer free' and the 5 months of chemo and all the radiation which was just to sweep up any stray cells, it's back. We know it's in my lung and a lymph node. Still waiting to find out if it's spread to any other places. Biopsy of the lung mass on Tuesday. 

I'm on 'reading break' this week but will have to make decisions about school. I'm  1/2 way through my BSN

I've been mostly sleeping, crying and watching bad tv for a week. I have literally barely moved.

I'm not sure how much I'll be online here; I will try to update the blog. I took the password off. It's nevertellmetheodds2017.tumblr.com

(eta: my email is mistressofthehounds and it is at the very very very large search engine company if anyone would like to write privately. If there are questions I could answer those in later posts on the blog )

xoxo

I am so sorry to hear this update.  I'm praying for you and for you to have strength and some good news soon.