Menu

What's with the ads?

hornblower

found a lump - crappy update on p 14

hello everyone, hope this works as i only have spotty wifi here 

i'm in hospital since Friday, admitted with febrile neutropenia 

my wbc's are essentially 0 & I have sepsis 

i'm on iv abx and the fever is gone now & i'm feeling better but still have essentially no immunity so stuck here 

but I got to have a shower today LOL 

I hope my wifi stays up and I might be able to stick around but if not, i've either lost wifi or fallen asleep :)

I do hope this is a short hospitalization for you.  Sending you many many hugs and prayers.  Thank you so much for sharing your blog (i am getting caught up, so just saw the link to your blog).  

Hugs, Hornblower. That super sucks, but I am glad the abx worked. Hopefully your ANC and other counts will start to come up a bit. Hospital stays are not ideal winter weekend vacations.

• Like 1

Sending you and your WBCs tons of healing regenerating energy, along with a protective bubble of light all around you, Hornblower!

Amy

Oh, bother. So sorry to hear this.

Rest well, I hope and pray that soon you will update us with news that you are feeling better and your WBC is up.

(((Hugs)))

hello everyone, hope this works as i only have spotty wifi here 

i'm in hospital since Friday, admitted with febrile neutropenia 

my wbc's are essentially 0 & I have sepsis 

i'm on iv abx and the fever is gone now & i'm feeling better but still have essentially no immunity so stuck here 

but I got to have a shower today LOL 

I hope my wifi stays up and I might be able to stick around but if not, i've either lost wifi or fallen asleep :)

:grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :001_wub:  :001_wub:  :001_wub:  :001_wub:

I just now saw this. It would appear that I probably need to spend less time on gun threads.

Oh girl, I am sending you best wishes, thoughts for healing, everything I've got. 

Hugs and prayers.

I hope you are sleeping and that your wifi is ready for you when you want it.  :)

Oh no! I hope you are sleeping and that tomorrow is much better. Sending you healing thoughts. ((((( )))))

hello, just a quick check in that I'm still in hospital but my last blood test shows neutrophils are starting to rebound a bit.  I've been downgraded from IV abx to oral this morning! Yay! 

I wish I could control the mitosis in my cells & speed up the white blood cells (& stop the darned cancer cells) but apparently no matter how much of a control freak you are, your cells just do their own thing.  I mean who do they think they are? 

I wish there was a Well Trained Cells : guide to growing healthy, lovely body cells at home :D 

wifi still sucks. But food is good  - but I'm not a reliable witness as I have no taste buds anymore. Still have hair though! The falling out will start any day though...

big thanks for all the good wishes and the vibes and the prayers  

• Like 27