Menu

Digital resources for Singapore Math

scrapper4life

Are any of the web based math options similar in methodology to Singapore Math? I was considering CTC Math and others and wondered if there is something out there like a digital version of Singapore. My husband really thinks a conceptual math will work well for my son and I agree. Anyone know about the existing options if they are similar to Singapore or would something work well as a digital supplement?

Edited by scrapper4life

I am wondering this too. I use prodigy right now and it is ok because I can do assignments but I prefer something that aligned better with Singapore as a digital supplement to Singapore. A lot of the topics Singapore covers is not even found in prodigy and they make you type in the traditional algorithm for a lot of their stuff. I was thinking of dreambox because I heard it was really conceptual but I am not sure how it assigns problems and if the practice would match up pretty well to be like a fun review of it on the side. Maybe when Beast Academy online comes out it would be a good supplement but I am not sure how it will work and how it will assign problems.