Menu

What's with the ads?

I know, right? Why is he so stubborn about it?

He may be in denial that he could have a physical problem. He may also not want to confront the fact if his testosterone is fine then his low libido is his attitude and relationship to you because he does not want to address that issue or age. As men age they slow down, and some of them just do not want to admit they aren't as virile as they used to be so again making it all about you not being "his type" protects his ego. Men can be pretty weird about their man part egos!

And at this point he does not have any incentive to address his issue. The status quo is working for him.

• Like 2

He may be in denial that he could have a physical problem. He may also not want to confront the fact if his testosterone is fine then his low libido is his attitude and relationship to you because he does not want to address that issue or age. As men age they slow down, and some of them just do not want to admit they aren't as virile as they used to be so again making it all about you not being "his type" protects his ego. Men can be pretty weird about their man part egos!

And at this point he does not have any incentive to address his issue. The status quo is working for him.

Possibly. I have been asking him for 20 years to check his testosterone though so I don't think it is happening  :lol:   When he was young (20's) and should have had a very healthy libido, he didn't.  Once a month was fine with him.