Menu

Who was here for the Phantom Pooper threads of yore?

unsinkable

Wherein we realized that I was not the only one who worked in a restaurant where someone would poop...in the bathroom, but not IN the Appropriate Pooper Repository?

Well, she's still out there...running in California (Google it) as well as going to university in Illinois.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2017/10/26/serial-washing-machine-pooper-terrorizes-siu-carbondale-campus

• Like 4

"Brian Pillar was not prepared for the horrors he found waiting for him in the washing machine..."  :laugh:

Man, that is so wrong.  :ack2: I hope they set up some hidden video cameras or something.

I wasn't around for the Phantom Pooper threads, but I have a Phantom Pooper story. When I was in elementary school, a bunch of us were playing in a neighbor's basement. The parents weren't home. As I recall, some of us heard the front door open upstairs and later close, but didn't think much of it and assumed it was a parent. Later, one of the kids who lived in the home went upstairs and came back down in a panic. Apparently whoever came in the door did so to use the toilet--and left without flushing. The boy who found the scene told my brother in a horrified whisper, "It [the poo] was man-sized!" Small town and people didn't lock their doors at the time. Scary!

I did see the stories about the pooing runner. So gross!

Edited by MercyA
  • Like 2

10. Salad Spinner: Unless your diet is particularly fiber-heavy, that s**t's just going for a ride.

:svengo:  :smilielol5:  :smilielol5:  :smilielol5:

I remember those threads. Didn't that whole thing start because someone was having a garage sale when a shopper asked to used the toilet, and against her better judgment, she agreed, only to find feces smeared in the bathroom later? 

Edited by ILiveInFlipFlops

I remember those threads. Didn't that whole thing start because someone was having a garage sale when a shopper asked to used the toilet, and against her better judgment, she agreed, only to find feces smeared in the bathroom later? 

:ohmy: For real?!? That sounds like one of my worst nightmares! I'd almost rather find a scary clown in my bathroom.

I live beside a car repair shop. My shop and their building make an alley about the width of a car. Halfway along the length of my house is a tall fence. One day I found, in that space a pair of man sized underwear and a very large well formed man sized poo.

Ewwwwww......

There used to be a triathlon in our area every year and the biking part of the race was on the road where we live. Once, right after all the bicyclists had been by, I walked down to get the mail and there - right smack in the middle of our driveway - was a large, fresh pile of poo.

Now, I am used to seeing dog poo and coyote poo and all kinds of other animal poo, and this was definitely not any of those, it was human poo.  :ack2:

Apparently, one of the bicyclists thought my driveway was a nice spot for a pit stop.  :ack2:  :ack2:  :ack2:

I'm just baffled that so many people do stuff like this!

Gag!

I know, right? I figure some people are just really desperate, or drunk, but the people who do it regularly, or in washing machines (!), or to make a health-hazardy mess? Maybe they have a mental illness or disability.  :(

There used to be a triathlon in our area every year and the biking part of the race was on the road where we live. Once, right after all the bicyclists had been by, I walked down to get the mail and there - right smack in the middle of our driveway - was a large, fresh pile of poo.

Now, I am used to seeing dog poo and coyote poo and all kinds of other animal poo, and this was definitely not any of those, it was human poo.  :ack2:

Apparently, one of the bicyclists thought my driveway was a nice spot for a pit stop.  :ack2:  :ack2:  :ack2:

Well, that would be an unpleasant surprise. Animal poo doesn't bother me much, but human poo? :ack2: Time to get out the bleach! 

• Like 1

I must have been around for those threads because this story sounds very familiar.

• Like 1

This is why many stores don't have public bathrooms.

I think it is some sort of compulsion (or whatever the correct term would be).

Ok. I admit I did some quick googling in hopes of some insight into this. But I couldn’t find any.

I either found articles about why you might have trouble pooping while on vacation. Or many stories about people finding phantom poos in strange places.

Anyone up for the challenge? Find out why people leave purposely leave poo in strange places.

Wherein we realized that I was not the only one who worked in a restaurant where someone would poop...in the bathroom, but not IN the Appropriate Pooper Repository?

Well, she's still out there...running in California (Google it) as well as going to university in Illinois.

https://www.riverfronttimes.com/newsblog/2017/10/26/serial-washing-machine-pooper-terrorizes-siu-carbondale-campus

I remember.   Some things can never be forgotten.   :svengo: 

A washing machine, though.  That's an inventive twist.   :ack2: 

• Like 1

Ok. I admit I did some quick googling in hopes of some insight into this. But I couldn’t find any.

I either found articles about why you might have trouble pooping while on vacation. Or many stories about people finding phantom poos in strange places.

Anyone up for the challenge? Find out why people leave purposely leave poo in strange places.

I'm thinking of the smearing it around specifically. Google has plenty to say about that. (I'm just assuming that the weird place thing is related.)

This happened when I worked retail. So very disgusting.