Menu

Who's going to tackle Saturday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Good morning!

•food prep (salad, hard boiled eggs, roasted vegetables)

•pick out cabinets, sink, countertop, mirror and light fixtures for bathroom remodel

•order a few long sleeved shirts

•work with horses

•read and relax

•dinner: spaghetti squash with alfredo and roasted brussels sprouts

•watch Stranger Things and hockey tonight 

• Like 4

Good morning! I got to sleep in a little this morning, but was still awake before seven. I think this swimming thing has broken me. Meet this afternoon, dd2 out with friends afterwards and I may have a late night pick up. ds3 and I will be on our own.

To do:

coffee and paper

a few quick chores

meet 

maybe a movie with ds3?

Have a great day!

• Like 3

Good morning!  This is our first travel baseball free weekend in a long time, but I have completely wasted the morning away.  Was going to work out at 9, then 9:30, then 10...and now it is 11:30 and I'm still sitting here in my PJs.  Off to work out the minute I post this....

-coffee

-workout (75 minutes of cardio and weights)

-laundry

-prepare school for the week

-oversee DS13 write his WTMA rough draft

-read and relax

-dinner (the prosciutto wrapped chicken I was supposed to make Thursday and Friday...)

-watch Clemson game

• Like 4

Got lots of outdoors chores done this morning. The weather is beautiful, cool and crisp. 

I need to remember to order three new salt block holders for the stalls and to bring in our box of horse meds/first aid supplies so it doesn't freeze.

Dh and all three kids are working on painting the main floor. It looks so nice!  :hurray:

• Like 3

kitchen - unloaded dishwasher, put away contents.  Filled dishwasher.  Running dishwasher.

laundry - folded and put away one load of laundry while talking to my eldest sister on the telephone.

Retroactive school stuff - wrote course description for algebra 1 which I just realized will work for dd too.  (Score!  Her other subjects are very different from her brother's though.)

• Like 3