Menu

Grammar for the Well-Trained Mind

rainbowmama

If you ordered directly through the Well-Trained Mind website, do you already have all your books? I am feeling really frustrated with Amazon. I still don't have a delivery date for the student books, and the instructor text won't be here for another week. I've pre-ordered materials previously from Amazon, and I've never had things arrive so far after the release date. Did I make a mistake placing  the order with Amazon instead?

I ordered from Amazon, too, and have only received the handbook (late) and a shipping date for the instructor text.  I'm still waiting to hear about the student book.  We're still on week 5 of the free 6-week sample, so that's good... I'm just going to space out the lessons for a while, I guess.  Frustrating!  Maybe I should cancel that order and go with Peace Hill, but we're overseas with an APO box and have prime.

• 2 weeks later...

My student book are scheduled to ship tomorrow, from Amazon, so we'll have to wait and see if that happens.  They were ordered yesterday, and the 1-2 days of extra shipping didn't show up until after I ordered. The instructor text, ordered at the same time, is arriving tomorrow.

Edited by melmichigan