Menu

Why do girls go for the bad guy

Elizabeth86

Yes. I realize. I was just being funny. I guess not. :lol:

I mean if you think I am silly enough to think this way really...

You were being funny :) I laughed at it! I think some have more of a literal interpretation of things than others.

When I was 5yo I had a big ceramic skull with a rat and snake crawling through holes in it's bone that I named Kyle and took with me everywhere. Shopping, in the car and I slept with it. It eventually got broken on "accident" by my dad lol. Pretty sure it was no accident. My grandparents brought it back from Mexico and when I loved it they gave it to me without consulting my poor parents.

I still have no reason why I liked him. I have a ton of pics of me as a cherubic pigtailed girl cuddling that stupid skull.

Of course I did go on to teen hood and got pregnant by a bad boy...so your theory could hold ;)

• Like 2

It used to annoy my mom that I liked the "bad guy" characters on TV shows. Of course, they were usually a bad boy with a heart of gold, or on the road to redemption, etc. She really wanted me to prefer the sweet, tame, bland characters. The bad boys were written SO much more interestingly and layered. Plus they were usually the hottest!

• Like 2

You were being funny :) I laughed at it! I think some have more of a literal interpretation of things than others.

When I was 5yo I had a big ceramic skull with a rat and snake crawling through holes in it's bone that I named Kyle and took with me everywhere. Shopping, in the car and I slept with it. It eventually got broken on "accident" by my dad lol. Pretty sure it was no accident. My grandparents brought it back from Mexico and when I loved it they gave it to me without consulting my poor parents.

I still have no reason why I liked him. I have a ton of pics of me as a cherubic pigtailed girl cuddling that stupid skull.

Of course I did go on to teen hood and got pregnant by a bad boy...so your theory could hold ;)

:laugh: your story is so funny. When ds 1 was 3 he pickes out a jar o wilton food coloring he called brown and carried it around for ages. He still has it.

Yes. I realize. I was just being funny. I guess not. :lol:

I mean if you think I am silly enough to think this way really...

I mean, I thought the thread was going to be about my teen years....

Edited by CES2005
  • Like 1