Menu

Favorite sectional couches?

mommyoffive

We have a Home Reserve sectional.

It would not have been my first choice because I prefer to see in person first, but we have a couch-eating rescue dog, and it seemed the safest choice. They can replace any piece or cushion if we have another, ummmm, dog incident. :) We ordered swatches, and have had the couch itself for maybe four months. I really like it!

Edited by Spryte

Tried to find mine on Raymour and Flanigan's site, but it's gone.  I love my sectional, but the matching ottoman is a piece of junk.  It starting coming lose less than a year in. Had someone out to "fix" it, and it's still just as rickety.  More so, actually.  The throw pillows it came with are awful, too.  I've had loose feathers all over my house for about 2 years now.  :glare:

Still love the couch, itself. Chenille microfiber.

Sorry, I just have to post this now:

But we like our Ikea Ektorp. It's not the highest quality, but it's very comfortable, and the washable slipcovers rule. (They're not all machine washable though, so check the labels before you buy.) We just bought the matching chair too, and it is so big and squashy and comfortable, I don't know how we ever lived without it.

• Like 1

Sorry, I just have to post this now:

But we like our Ikea Ektorp. It's not the highest quality, but it's very comfortable, and the washable slipcovers rule. (They're not all machine washable though, so check the labels before you buy.) We just bought the matching chair too, and it is so big and squashy and comfortable, I don't know how we ever lived without it.

:lol:  :lol: I have a brown leather sectional just like that (but not shiny). Unfortunately, I hate it with a fiery passion. 

• Like 1