Menu

Who's going to tackle Monday with me?

Jean in Newcastle

Up most of the night again trying to get this stupid work done.

Kids to school, hope we remember their gym suits.

More work.

Kids' homework.

Kids have gymnastics this evening.  Hopefully I can walk during that time.

Read-aloud?

Kids to bed.

Work or sleep.

• Like 7

Good morning!

-coffee

-oldest takes self to school

-school with youngest, including live WTMA writing class at noon

-laundry, including filthy white baseball pants

-dishwasher

-high school baseball game with oldest, "conveniently" located at least an hour away (need to leave around 4 for 6 pm game, won't get home till 9) - Got a text half way there that the game was cancelled

-dinner???

-hope oldest doesn't have too much homework

-be Whole30 compliant

Edited by Pink and Green Mom
  • Like 5

Good morning!

Mrs. Mungo's baked oatmeal for breakfast! 

morning school

lunch out with a friend

ds to/from swimming

ds to/from Cub Scouts

If Dd get a lot of work done today, we may visit an AHG troop while Ds is at scouts. Contemplating changing troops. I'm thinking she will need the study time tonight, though. 

dinner -  sandwiches (Dh has a meeting at church, so I'm not cooking.)

Edited by ScoutTN
  • Like 6

Good Morning,

Got DH lunch for work-done

Load of dishes-done and put away

House work

DD4 going through a growth spurt. Go through clothes to get rid of what she outgrew.- DD got halfway through and found the outfit she wanted. Will finish later.

Put away the last of the laundry- Done

Make cookies with DD4 so she can share them with Daddy when he gets home. - Done

Do school- Done

Edited by Mommyof1
  • Like 6

Good morning!

I guess I better go grocery shopping today since there is basically nothing edible in our house.  :tongue_smilie: We got takeout three times this weekend and even though it was somewhat healthy takeout, I feel gross. Gotta get back to my salads!

•make shopping list

•errands (bank, post office?, stop at vet's to pick up prescription, gas)

•get groceries

•school

•dust/vacuum/my usual attempts at keeping this house clean

•finish filing

•dinner: Thai noodle bowls that I didn't make last night

Edited by Selkie
  • Like 5

Scout, same breakfast here today! I love her baked oatmeal. I use almond milk since I can't have dairy, but it works very well. Do you serve anything with it? Ds likes chocolate chips in his. I usually make a quick blueberry syrup, and I like cinnamon and pecans added as well. 

Done:

breakfast and lunch for dh

fed cats

went back to sleep awhile

coffee (not in my sleep  :laugh: )

To Do:

meals (make the baked oatmeal; put chicken in crock pot)

school with ds

see dd off 

coaching call with our insurance company (something to get extra in our HRA account)

go to church to finalize plans for a breakfast this Saturday I'm in charge of

take ds to swim

study chemistry for co-op while I wait on him

Edited by mom31257
  • Like 5

Good Monday Morning!

School with youngest 2
School meeting with oldest - need to get her back on track today
Vacuum living room - the dust bunnies are moving in
Take oldest to college class
Take youngest to tumbling class

Laundry
Library - book overdue!
Check menu plan for anything needing to be taken out for tomorrow

Kitchen floor - either bribe a child or do it myself - I did bribe a child, will be done tomorrow.

Eta: refrain from strangling my 12 year old. Ugh, math woes. You'll all be happy to know she made it through the day.

Edited by beckyjo
  • Like 5

Good morning! The team moved to the temporary schedule for putting up the bubble on our main pool, so slightly more running around to slightly farther away pools for the next two weeks. The worst part is that I just had the regular schedule memorized! Dh did morning practice today which was good of him-but argh! they just walked in-problem with the pool...

To do:

take dd2 to school

school with boys

laundry

daily chores

guitar lesson for ds3

finish sewing project (trying out a pattern in cheap fabric-might be wearable)

general clean up after weekend

ds3 to tennis

pick up dd2/practice #1/aikido

pick up ds3/practice #2

pick up both boys at 8:15

Have a great day!

• Like 5

Hi Amy! Today I just put raisins and cinnamon. Ds like it with ripe bananas and walnuts too. I just serve it with milk poured over. I was short on milk, so I let the oats sit with 1 C of plain yogurt mixed in overnight, so it takes less milk to make it.

Adding to my list - listen to SWB on the Bravewriter podcast while ds is swimming. Way better than watching him swim for an hour! 

• Like 6

Made a healthy breakfast today but still need to clean up after.  Waiting for joints to loosen up- may take shower to help with that.

Once I am feeling better-

clean kitchen

call  a career center to make appt. for S-I-L

check calendar and invite dh to a couple of things i have put in the calendar

laundry

walk (with dog?)

plan dinners for at least a few days 

go to Publix and pick up groceries and prescription

read

take care of the three cats and one dog and fish I am now taking care of during the day (only fish and one cat are mine)

maybe help with dinner (not sure who is cooking tonight)

drink plenty of coffee and tea

Start investigating Greece (we are going on a tour of Greece, Greek islands, Crete and a bit of Turkey in late May/early June)

• Like 6

My sewing project turned into a ripping project and a re-cutting of the bodice. Still not sure if I will like this pattern, but really didn't like it too big  :glare:

it is also possible that I am not thrilled with having to look at self in mirror.

I am also ignoring other chores....

• Like 5

Entered my kids' orders for the scout fundraiser.  With some extras purchased by me, we meat the sales goal so I can choose to skip the other fundraiser.  :P  Course I'm out $500 ....  The math isn't adding up.  :P

Working on getting our life back in order after camping, a few minutes at a time. 

Close to finishing one of the 2 projects I promised to do over the weekend.  :/  This gets more time consuming every time I do it.  Seems nobody believes in keeping things simple.

• Like 5

Well a little bit.  We were living in Belgium when our 20th anniversary happened.  As part of a even bigger trip, we took a cruise leaving from Venice that stopped at one port in Greece but this tour will not even go to that area.  We also stopped at Kusadasi with that cruise and we will stop there again but instead of just seeing Ephesus, we will also visit some other areas in that region we have not been too.  We are starting out in Thessalonika and travelling down to Athens where we will get on a small cruise boat and go to various islands and Kusadasi.  Then we will visit Athens when we depart the cruise.  Dh is thinking we may also want to add someplace else (not on the tour) either at the beginning or end of the cruise in Europe.  Neither of us have been there since we moved from Europe 11 years ago.

• Like 4

Well a little bit.  We were living in Belgium when our 20th anniversary happened.  As part of a even bigger trip, we took a cruise leaving from Venice that stopped at one port in Greece but this tour will not even go to that area.  We also stopped at Kusadasi with that cruise and we will stop there again but instead of just seeing Ephesus, we will also visit some other areas in that region we have not been too.  We are starting out in Thessalonika and travelling down to Athens where we will get on a small cruise boat and go to various islands and Kusadasi.  Then we will visit Athens when we depart the cruise.  Dh is thinking we may also want to add someplace else (not on the tour) either at the beginning or end of the cruise in Europe.  Neither of us have been there since we moved from Europe 11 years ago.

Sounds so dreamy!  Have fun. 

• Like 2

Here's the oatmeal. 

http://forums.welltrainedmind.com/topic/411134-mrs-mungo-your-baked-oatmeal-was-a-hit/?p=4147429

I forgot to add to our list going to the church tonight to participate in our annual read the bible through out loud. We have someone in our sanctuary 24 hours a day reading the entire bible through before our missions conference starts this week. 

• Like 2