Menu

Just in case there are people not in the know, the thread entitled "Here we go..." is targetted at the members of the secular social group and the nonchristian social groups.

The majority of the posters in this "Here we go" thread were in the Green Conservative social group that has recently been disbanded because the members have moved to their own forum.

They cried "attack!" to the mods several times due to content in the secular social groups, which was subsequently removed. They felt the content was too intolerant and offensive and put down their group and their views. The content had nothing to do with their group at all.

They're not particulary adept with their satire, and it won't be glarinly obvious to everyone, unless you've been reading the secular social group, the nonchristian social group, and even the crockpot social group started by a nonchristian. Which apparantly they have....

So, here they are in the gen board, out in front of everyone, doing exactly the things they were crying about when the seculars were doing it. Only they're doing it for all to see. Its probably something they cooked up on their own private forum.

I don't why they feel its necessary to bring it here, they have their new board and they can mock and stroke each others' egos all they want. I guess, the only reason they'd bring it here was if they wanted to cause trouble. But surely, they wouldn't do that because thats one of the things they complained the secular people were doing.

I'm failing to see what they are proving here, except for demonstrating a little hypocrasy and a little fear that their candidate is losing.

Just in case there are people not in the know, the thread entitled "Here we go..." is targetted at the members of the secular social group and the nonchristian social groups.

The majority of the posters in this "Here we go" thread were in the Green Conservative social group that has recently been disbanded because the members have moved to their own forum.

They cried "attack!" to the mods several times due to content in the secular social groups, which was subsequently removed. They felt the content was too intolerant and offensive and put down their group and their views. The content had nothing to do with their group at all.

They're not particulary adept with their satire, and it won't be glarinly obvious to everyone, unless you've been reading the secular social group, the nonchristian social group, and even the crockpot social group started by a nonchristian. Which apparantly they have....

So, here they are in the gen board, out in front of everyone, doing exactly the things they were crying about when the seculars were doing it. Only they're doing it for all to see. Its probably something they cooked up on their own private forum.

I don't why they feel its necessary to bring it here, they have their new board and they can mock and stroke each others' egos all they want. I guess, the only reason they'd bring it here was if they wanted to cause trouble. But surely, they wouldn't do that because thats one of the things they complained the secular people were doing.

I'm failing to see what they are proving here, except for demonstrating a little hypocrasy and a little fear that their candidate is losing.

That is an outrage.

I was here.

Thats about all I can think of.

:001_huh:

I am already a long time member of a board with secret spin off boards, anon blogs to poke fun of board members, etc. Sooooo don't need another one.

Ya'll need to grow up a hair, I think. And when you do, pull on your big girl panties and come on down to the really scary boards...the scrapbooking boards.

(I hear knitting gets rowdy, too)

I haven't read all the references you cited but when I read the "Here We Go" thread I took it as a poking fun at the whole Halloween cookie thread and then just some plain ole' poking fun at all the health threats we face. As for the crock-pot part, that was in reference to Bill's crock-pots contain lead (and others) thread. I don't agree with some of your conclusions but then again, I haven't read all the stuff you're referring to in the social groups. I don't have time to read the social group stuff that I am a member of much less those that I am not. :001_smile:

This is actually a joke...right?

I thought we were just having fun.

Joking about whipping whining tired toddlers with riding crops is fun? Honestly I find this more disturbing than the posts where mothers brag about who is meanest.

I suppose humor truly is a very personal thing. Different strokes for different folks.

Didn't you know that's not allowed by certain mindsets?
You're absolutely right. Sometimes I wake up in the morning wondering what it would be like if I had one of those... hmmm... whatchacallit?? Oh yeah: a sense of humour.