Menu

Spin off....how many boardies have a stuffed IKEA shark?

Tap

Does a stuffed shark from IKEA reside in your home?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Does a stuffed shark from IKEA reside in your home?

• Yep, we have at least one residing with us now (or in the past.)
    • Kind of. I have bought one and brought it home, but he was a gift for someone who doesn't live here.
    • Wishfull thinking. Wish we had one, but alas, no IKEA shark has came home with us.
    • Nope. but I have seen one visit on occasion (ie a sleepover guest etc)
    • Nope. Never had one in my home as far as I know.
    • Other.

Yes. Sharky came from the IKEA in Paramus, NJ.

He's not the huge one, though -- ours is smaller and he's blue. And fierce. :D

I want the huge one now that I have seen a picture of it!

Edited to add photo: https://www.amazon.com/Ikea-Royal-Korall-Mouth-Shark/dp/B0197GEULW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1505449402&sr=8-2&keywords=ikea+shark+plush

Edited by Catwoman
  • Like 3

Never heard of it before today and we go to IKEA every few months. Somehow I must be going to a different part of the store than where the stuffed sharks are.

They have 27 pieces available at your nearest IKEA. The East Palo Alto store tend to display them at the 2nd floor children's section with all the soft toys and also at the ground floor near the staircase/elevator or near the checkout counters. Inventory show 24 pieces available at East Palo Alto.

Edited by Arcadia

They have 27 pieces available at your nearest IKEA. The East Palo Alto store tend to display them at the 2nd floor children's section with all the soft toys and also at the ground floor near the staircase/elevator or near the checkout counters. Inventory show 24 pieces available at East Palo Alto.

Enabler! :lol:

• Like 4

Sadly, we don't have an IKEA shark, but the owner of this giant squid would love an IKEA Shark to come live with us. Plenty of room on his bed, so he says. :)

We have this squid:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071NFDF31/ref=mp_s_a_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1505527306&sr=8-4&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=giant+squid+plush&dpPl=1&dpID=41gJJE2ubDL&ref=plSrch

He does get along nicely with the shark and the large stuffed snake he shares an owner with.

• Like 1

Hmmm, the giant squid on my boy's bed also shares time and real estate with a large two-headed plush snake…and I now have proof that we could successfully add a shark in the mix. :)

IKEA here we come! 

• Like 1

This is hilarious!! I love it!