Menu

Here we go.......

Someone stole my tolerance yard sign!

Geeze, just popping in from dropping my kid off at one of the voting stations and someone hooligan has stolen my precious sign.

My dr. advised me to give up Diet Pepsi years ago, and I haven't felt the same since. I may try that soup if I'm not careful. Condensed soup people seems to have a deep spiritual balance.

I have noticed this too, I think there is also a link between condensed soup and having many many children while still sporting hair from the 80's. I have seen the Duggar's pantry and it is shelves of condensed soup... coincidence...I think not.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you know I have to teach my church about the world because they are going to be part of it, I can't very well shelter them all the time. I have taught my daughter that she can be anything she wants even a prostitute. And she knows if she is really good at business she can even be a madam and run her own business. It's all about teaching her to branch out and not focus so much on being a proper lady.

I never realized it was all about branching out and not just being a proper lady. Boy did my mom steer me wrong! So, what's a girl to do? Now I can't even pick out a proper riding crop and outfit to match.....I am so flusterred..... It is much simpler to just follow the rules and not branch out....Help- I feel a panic attack comin on.....:D

In light of your daughter's new found interest in the Civil War, I suggest that you definately buy her a Confederate flag. Maybe you all could take up smoking, as a family, as many of the soliders in the Civil War smoked, or perhaps chewing tabacco?

I hope no one already suggested that.

In light of your daughter's new found interest in the Civil War, I suggest that you definately buy her a Confederate flag. Maybe you all could take up smoking, as a family, as many of the soliders in the Civil War smoked, or perhaps chewing tabacco?

Chewing tobacco is an excellent family pasttime. I've had people tell us it was a nasty habit, but it really is a way of honoring our heritage.

Yes, we've decided to embrace it. The flags are up and our mouths are full.

We are going to all get on horseback and charge the Union town down the road.

What you mean you are not already doing that! We have been doing that for at least two maybe three generations now and wees are jest fine....... Condensed soup is god's gift to modern man and he most definitely intended it to be used with a Rival crock pot cracked or not!

Agreed! A very merry unbirthday to you!

Oh wait, that was mercury poisoning.

A STILL! YOU ALL NEED A STILL!

The hand that rocks the cradle with a bottle of moonshine, rules the world!

Chewing tobacco is an excellent family pasttime. I've had people tell us it was a nasty habit, but it really is a way of honoring our heritage.

:iagree:Nothing says family and builds friendships like sitting on your fronch porch chewin your tabakky while sharing stories and spittoons...

Well now I am REALLY offended. Coke is not self abuse, it is self indulgence, plus Pepsi tastes like soap. If I wanted to taste soap I would wash my own mouth out when I wash out the children's

I am just bewildered, dissapointed, and sorrowful that you all are so intolerant of Pepsi drinkers. I did start a social group for all who wish to join the Fellowship of Diet Pepsi Drinkers.

Edited by beansprouts

Shoot we don't use ink here wees just dip our pens in the slop jars, whoops better use my good grammar here this being a classical board and all, spittoon. Tobaccy juice makes a right nice medium to mark our x's with. All us Scotch Irish Hillbillies do this, its darn wimpy to use blue ink kwim..... ;) We save our red ink for makin our marks when wees marry our cousins or ordering more cream of heaven at the general store....

Edited by RebeccaC

Where'd you get one of those riding crops? I've been looking for one that will fit nicely in my purse for everyday use.

I have a small one with a hand on the end. Originally meant to be for a small child but come on, a small crop with a hand on the end? Of course this was designed by a parent with ulterior motives. Can be purchased from Stateline Tack or your nearest Petsmart. :tongue_smilie:

Agreed! A very merry unbirthday to you!

Oh wait, that was mercury poisoning.

So are you insinuating that there are mad hatters in our neck of the woods? Mercury poisoning, hrumppppp, we deal only in lead and aluminium every one know that is the best way to get extra digits asides from marrin cousins of course... ;)

Well, dangit, y'all are going to add chewing tobacco to the mess? I can't keep up. Now I've got to find a spit cup to match my riding crop and carpet bag.

Now don't ya be a forgitten your jug. No good woman can get on in life with out some moonshine.

Wait, you drink Diet Pepsi? I drink Diet Pepsi, too. Maybe we should reconsider this. I know we have nothing else in common, but since you aren't one of those despicable Coke drinkers we should really find common ground. I'm starting a social group for Diet Pepsi drinkers, do you want to join?

You do realize that you get more bang for your buck with Mountain Dew. The highest amount of caffiene in a regular soda ( :w00t: ) and energy drinks belong in the condensed soup category. Nasty stuff I tell ya.

"I was wondering if you guys could weigh in here. I was taking my child to a cookie decorating class but when we got there I found out it was really a Civil War reenactment (and can I get a 'Whatup?' with this whole last minute class switcheroo stuff?) So, okay, first of all this goes against our beliefs. We're a small sect of historians who believe that the Civil War was a hoax played upon the citizens by the government in order to boost sales of carpet bags. There is a lot of evidence to support this. We just need to find where the government hid it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh, I am breathless! That is so funny!

"I was wondering if you guys could weigh in here. I was taking my child to a cookie decorating class but when we got there I found out it was really a Civil War reenactment (and can I get a 'Whatup?' with this whole last minute class switcheroo stuff?) So, okay, first of all this goes against our beliefs. We're a small sect of historians who believe that the Civil War was a hoax played upon the citizens by the government in order to boost sales of carpet bags. There is a lot of evidence to support this. We just need to find where the government hid it.

So we get there and I immediately think, "No. We are not doing this." But then my daughter is really disappointed and I can sense her deep psychic hurt so I relent. After all, I don't want to be abusive by insisting that my child follow a code of ethics I feel is in her best interest. So, I let her get dressed up as a Confederate soldier and fire a musket and have some corn bread from a mix and a bowl of canned condensed cream of mushroom soup. Well, now she's obsessed with the Civil War and keeps trying to get information on it. What should I do? I'm thinking one of those riding crop spankings. I recently attended a Moms Love Riding Crops party at my friend's house and all the moms bought at least one. Any advice?"

Remudamom, can I just...BE you? I am SO not worthy.:smilielol5:

I am sorry but links are only for the immune deficient! We are not only not deficient but wees have extra digits to prove it :D and jr glows in the dark now too boot!

If you find that kool-aid is not doing the trick, you can get some of those glow-in-the-dark sticks and break them open. Sprinkle on the dc liberally and no one will know the difference. Then you can find them with the crop even in the dark.

And if I wear a nice black dress can I carry a carpet bag even though I don't have any carpet in my house? And can I carry a riding crop even though I don't have a horse?

Honey, you wear a black dress and carry a riding crop, you just might get the kind of attention you don't want. Or maybe ya do? :001_huh:

That can't be. We're just normal homeschoolers that feed our kids cream of crap, tap 'em with teal riding crops, and marry our cousins. Sheesh, we're perfectly normal here.

Hey, I have a teal crop! Of course, I also have red, hot pink, and basic black. You know, one for every outfit. :)

Hey, I have a teal crop! Of course, I also have red, hot pink, and basic black. You know, one for every outfit. :)

Yes, they are fashionable and functional. Makes life so much easier and really shows off what a sophisticate us homeschoolers are. I don't think they leave any marks on the children, so take them when you get your Christmas pictures done. The kids will be all smiles.

So we get there and I immediately think, "No. We are not doing this." But then my daughter is really disappointed and I can sense her deep psychic hurt so I relent. After all, I don't want to be abusive by insisting that my child follow a code of ethics I feel is in her best interest. So, I let her get dressed up as a Confederate soldier and fire a musket and have some corn bread from a mix and a bowl of canned condensed cream of mushroom soup. Well, now she's obsessed with the Civil War and keeps trying to get information on it. What should I do? I'm thinking one of those riding crop spankings. I recently attended a Moms Love Riding Crops party at my friend's house and all the moms bought at least one. Any advice?"

Public school.