Menu

Here we go.......

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First the government props the carpet bag industry; then they start promoting the wall to wall carpet industry, when anyone with half a brain KNOWS that carpet is nothing more than a haven for allergens and germs. It's "friendly germ warfare" in our country. Had more legislators had riding crops used on them as children, this country wouldn't be in the cesspool it's in today!

She's right! It is a government conspiracy to weaken our immune systems and impair our neurological function. First carpets, next condensed soup. Where does it end????

First the government props the carpet bag industry; then they start promoting the wall to wall carpet industry, when anyone with half a brain KNOWS that carpet is nothing more than a haven for allergens and germs. It's "friendly germ warfare" in our country. Had more legislators had riding crops used on them as children, this country wouldn't be in the cesspool it's in today!

Oh so very well said :iagree: The only thing a carpet is good for is target practice!!!!

You don't have to do that experiment. That's how we live here and my kids are very, very smart. They might have 11 toes but that makes them more agile. I think it should be a law that all kids should eat Cream Of M from rival crockpots. I'm going to call my representative right now.

Wow. What kind of sick mind would come up with a post like this? I'm horrified and personally, I intend to no longer have anything to do with the person who wrote this. Seriously, get out of my life. I'm putting you on ignore.

Do you not realize that if the government had not propped up the carpet bag industry that we would all be living under a rock today? Its just like people to not understand that its the carpet bag industry that is the backbone of this country and, indeed, the world. Just another case where the little guy holding everything together behind the scenes gets none of the credit.

I agree, Zelda. Sick, sick, sick.

Why don't we all just do a little experiment and feed only condensed soup heated in Rival crock pots for one week and see if there are any effects?

What you mean you are not already doing that! We have been doing that for at least two maybe three generations now and wees are jest fine....... Condensed soup is god's gift to modern man and he most definitely intended it to be used with a Rival crock pot cracked or not!

Well if you want to live in your own narrow little world, feed your children condensed soup, and never be enlightened by the facts you go right ahead.

I will keep my BS to myself.

I'll believe that when I read it. For you to keep your BS to yourself would definitely be a first! :lol:

She's right! It is a government conspiracy to weaken our immune systems and impair our neurological function. First carpets, next condensed soup. Where does it end????

Well, everyone worth their salt knows that cream of m builds and repairs immune systems! In fact it is well know that any cream of will do the same and everyone should have at least 3.4 servings a day of cream of something to stay healthy.

You ladies are causing me to neglect my children, I am enjoying this thread far too much to check on them

Well that is what a crop is for. Neglect all you want and then use the crop and you will find that you can neglect even more. All you have to do is bring out the crop the children will be submissive, especially if you are feeding them cream of m warmed in a Rival crock pot. Really it is very simple.

Well, everyone worth their salt knows that cream of m builds and repairs immune systems! In fact it is well know that any cream of will do the same and everyone should have at least 3.4 servings a day of cream of something to stay healthy.

That's what I've been saying! No one here has an open mind. They are just drinking the Kool-aid our government gives them.

Not only does it boost those immune systems but the extra digits are a fantastic bonus.

I'll believe that when I read it. For you to keep your BS to yourself would definitely be a first! :lol:

Well, I can see that my pearls of wisdom are not appreciated here. I am going now, and I am taking my Diet Pepsi, my carpet bag and my BS with me. You can keep the soup.

Wow. What kind of sick mind would come up with a post like this? I'm horrified and personally, I intend to no longer have anything to do with the person who wrote this. Seriously, get out of my life. I'm putting you on ignore.

I agree. Only a truly sick mind could come up with something so vile and disgusting. boo.gif

That's what I've been saying! No one here has an open mind. They are just drinking the Kool-aid our government gives them.

Not only does it boost those immune systems but the extra digits are a fantastic bonus.

Well, I know what you mean with them extra digits we can reload while shooting our other gun at the same time and NEVER ever lose our balance! Heck wees are almost never sick here and when we I just boost the servings to 8.5 of cream of mushroom and double up on the target practice and keep the crop in sight and the kids are well instantly.

We are tho a Kool-aid free house being Scotch Irish Hillbillies and all. We also never wear shoes that is one of the many blessings of extra digits! You would not believe all the jones who want to keep up with us but they just cannot break their dependence on government Kool-aid....... so very sad really.......

Well, I can see that my pearls of wisdom are not appreciated here. I am going now, and I am taking my Diet Pepsi, my carpet bag and my BS with me. You can keep the soup.

Wait, you drink Diet Pepsi? I drink Diet Pepsi, too. Maybe we should reconsider this. I know we have nothing else in common, but since you aren't one of those despicable Coke drinkers we should really find common ground. I'm starting a social group for Diet Pepsi drinkers, do you want to join?

Only to children that believed Lincoln was hiding horns under that tall hat.

Now you've gone too far.

What did you do, quiz each child and/or fun-loving teen who came to your door? How uptight can you get? Did they even know who Lincoln was?

Everyone knows that he was a flamboyant yet dignified, Zionist-loving gay person who was one of our greatest fence-builders and served as the 22nd president. I'm fed up with these wild accusations and innuendos about why he wore that hat. He was a trendsetter, plain and simple.

Sheesh.

Some of us just aren't as classical as the rest of you. I mean at this very moment my son is dulling his little brain by filling out a mindless Abeka phonics worksheet. (I kid, I kid...he's done with the worksheet and now coloring a dot-to-dot minivan...inside the lines, of course.)

Can't you understand that not all of us are cut out to teach this Latin stuff and know about these wars and things and carpet bags and Cream of Heaven. Isn't that something dirty? It sounds dirty. Of course not everybody on this board is...oh wait, that was political. Nevermind

Anyway...what we shallow not-so-classical types want to know is: Do the carpet bags and riding crops come in coordinating colors and patterns? Vera Bradley patterns?

And if I wear a nice black dress can I carry a carpet bag even though I don't have any carpet in my house? And can I carry a riding crop even though I don't have a horse?

Some of us just aren't as classical as the rest of you. I mean at this very moment my son is dulling his little brain by filling out a mindless Abeka phonics worksheet. (I kid, I kid...he's done with the worksheet and now coloring a dot-to-dot minivan...inside the lines, of course.)

Can't you understand that not all of us are cut out to teach this Latin stuff and know about these wars and things and carpet bags and Cream of Heaven. Isn't that something dirty? It sounds dirty. Of course not everybody on this board is...oh wait, that was political. Nevermind

Anyway...what we shallow not-so-classical types want to know is: Do the carpet bags and riding crops come in coordinating colors and patterns? Vera Bradley patterns?

And if I wear a nice black dress can I carry a carpet bag even though I don't have any carpet in my house? And can I carry a riding crop even though I don't have a horse?

Yes, the answer to the last question is most definitely yes.

You are hereby granted permission to have a riding crop in the color of your choice.

Wait, you drink Diet Pepsi? I drink Diet Pepsi, too. Maybe we should reconsider this. I know we have nothing else in common, but since you aren't one of those despicable Coke drinkers we should really find common ground. I'm starting a social group for Diet Pepsi drinkers, do you want to join?

I didn't realise you belonged to the Fellowship of Diet Pepsi drinkers. I do apologize for my behavior. I just feel very passionate about my concerns with cream of mushroom soup, and I am sorry if I offended you.

Hey! Don't you be dissin' my Co-Cola! violent116.gif

Just FYI, lead poisoning causes GI and Neurologic signs, not extra toes. So I'm guessing those came from somewhere else!

That can't be. We're just normal homeschoolers that feed our kids cream of crap, tap 'em with teal riding crops, and marry our cousins. Sheesh, we're perfectly normal here.

I didn't realise you belonged to the Fellowship of Diet Pepsi drinkers. I do apologize for my behavior. I just feel very passionate about my concerns with cream of mushroom soup, and I am sorry if I offended you.

Me, too. :grouphug: Let's not let canned soup come between us. We need to find others that will help us shame those nasty Coke drinkers. It's self-abuse I tell you.

I am shocked. I thought I was among homeschool moms, not a bunch of evil worldly people who say things like this. Your poor children.

((Running off to grab my smelling salts and pass out gracefully on the fainting couch...))

Well you know I have to teach my church about the world because they are going to be part of it, I can't very well shelter them all the time. I have taught my daughter that she can be anything she wants even a prostitute. And she knows if she is really good at business she can even be a madam and run her own business. It's all about teaching her to branch out and not focus so much on being a proper lady.

Me, too. :grouphug: Let's not let canned soup come between us. We need to find others that will help us shame those nasty Coke drinkers. It's self-abuse I tell you.

Yeah, you have this "big tent" Diet Pepsi thing going, but did you and those Coke people ever consider there might be room in this nation for more than two groups? Huh?? Didya??

If all of us who drink generic Aldi cola would just stand up and make our preferences known, we could have a real impact.

I think I'm growing some extra toes just participating in this thread.:lol:

Well you know I have to teach my church about the world because they are going to be part of it, I can't very well shelter them all the time. I have taught my daughter that she can be anything she wants even a prostitute. And she knows if she is really good at business she can even be a madam and run her own business. It's all about teaching her to branch out and not focus so much on being a proper lady.

I applaud you. I think it's really important that our kids know they can be and do anything. Why not a stripper? It pays well. You are very open-minded.

Well now I am REALLY offended. Coke is not self abuse, it is self indulgence, plus Pepsi tastes like soap. If I wanted to taste soap I would wash my own mouth out when I wash out the children's

It might be lunchtime for you, but my kiddos have been on their own with math whilst I become way to embroiled in a debate that has no bearing on their education. Really ladies, this forum was intended to encourage others in homeschooling endeavors, not keep us from them.:glare:

:D

Well, I hope you know that she needs a college degree to get anywhere in the lady of the night business! The days when you could just put on some slinky clothes and stand on a street corner are past now. There's a lot of technology out there she's got to be up on, and record-keeping, and laws, and science. And keep teaching that Latin for the medical terms, that might could come in right handy.;)

It might be lunchtime for you, but my kiddos have been on their own with math whilst I become way to embroiled in a debate that has no bearing on their education. Really ladies, this forum was intended to encourage others in homeschooling endeavors, not keep us from them.:glare:

That's what I am saying! It's only 10:22am here, I am pretty sure my kids fended for themselves and ate halloween candy for breakfast :lol:

Edited by swellmomma

Here's some flowers for you Beansprouts:

coke.jpg

Edited by sdWTMer

Well, I hope you know that she needs a college degree to get anywhere in the lady of the night business! The days when you could just put on some slinky clothes and stand on a street corner are past now. There's a lot of technology out there she's got to be up on, and record-keeping, and laws, and science. And keep teaching that Latin for the medical terms, that might could come in right handy.;)

ooh but just think she could pay her own way through college and not rack up all those pesky student loans.

Someone stole my tolerance yard sign!

Geeze, just popping in from dropping my kid off at one of the voting stations and someone hooligan has stolen my precious sign.

My dr. advised me to give up Diet Pepsi years ago, and I haven't felt the same since. I may try that soup if I'm not careful. Condensed soup people seems to have a deep spiritual balance.