Menu

What's with the ads?

HSMom2One

Looking for Work from Home info

Hi there - I haven't posted on this forum in a very long time, but thought I'd drop in and post a question. Years ago I found a wealth of information here on legitimate work from home opportunities. There was another forum that several hive members were connected to, and I actually found a temp job that helped out until I found a more permanent job elsewhere. I'm now semi retired and need to find resources like what I'd found in the past. Does anyone know what online forum I'm talking about? I know that companies like 1-800-flowers, Lionbridge, Leapforce, and many others were represented on the forum.

If you have information on the forum I'm trying to find again - or something very much like it - would  you please let me know? I'm in terrific need of getting a job right now.

Thanks so much!

Blessings,

Lucinda

Hi again - I just wanted to add that I am connected with resources like the Penny Hoarder Jobs page on FB, etc., but the forum I used to go to was actually for contractors that were working for companies and had up to date info on who is hiring, where, etc. It was a wealth of information. I just can't remember the name of it and want to find it again so much. 

Thanks for reading, and please do chime in if you have even a clue of what I'm talking about.

Blessings,

Lucinda

Has anyone found legitimate work from home opportunities that you can share with me? I know that many of you that homeschool are able to do this.

I'm very open to new ideas in addition to my original question. I have two part-time jobs away from home, but they aren't enough in themselves to provide the needs of our household. I'm sincerely hoping to find a steady work-from-home position that creates $700-$1000 per month.

My neighbor works for Sykes.com (used to be called Alpine Access.) She started from home, but is now in the office as part of management.

If I had *recent* working experience (which I do not have) I would pay to join FlexJobs.com  It seems to be very reputable.  When I first saw it, I sent them my email to set up an account and they sent me a discount code after that for 50% off after that, if my memory is correct. They have Telecommuting and FlexTime positions.  Be VERY VERY VERY careful about any web site that has Work at Home opportunities. The majority of them are scams. Good luck!

• Like 1

If I had *recent* working experience (which I do not have) I would pay to join FlexJobs.com It seems to be very reputable. When I first saw it, I sent them my email to set up an account and they sent me a discount code after that for 50% off after that, if my memory is correct. They have Telecommuting and FlexTime positions. Be VERY VERY VERY careful about any web site that has Work at Home opportunities. The majority of them are scams. Good luck!

Completely off-topic, but...

I like your new avatar photo, Lanny!!! :)

• Like 2

Have you looked into teaching English to chinese kids? VIP KID is a legitimate site. There are youtube videos with ideas on passing your interview. 

Good luck! <3

Does Rat Race Rebellion have a forum? I know they have a lot of legit at-home jobs. 

Thank you!! If that isn't the forum I used to frequent, then it's very much like what I was hoping to find. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: You are my HERO!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Blessings,

Lucinda

Have you looked into teaching English to chinese kids? VIP KID is a legitimate site. There are youtube videos with ideas on passing your interview. 

Good luck! <3

Interesting that you should mention that company, Chris! Yes, I'm looking into that possibility too!!

Blessings,

Lucinda

P.S. Nice to run into you here again too. :cheers2:

Completely off-topic, but...

I like your new avatar photo, Lanny!!! :)

Thanks! It would be better if you could see the Fruit Salad with 3 scoops of ice cream in front of me and if my wife had not turned my NASA cap towards her as the photo was taken.

Sent from my SM-G355M using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Are you looking for a specific TYPE of work to do from home?

Do you literally want to have to BE at home to do it or just want home to be your base office?