Menu

Any new, fun apps for ages 8-12?

PeterPan

We're going on a trip and I need some new apps to keep ds busy when there's waiting. Anything new, fun, different your kids are into for apps? He likes military, but not military would be really good too. He's done a lot of animal simulators and really likes simulators I guess. But really, anything kind of witty or engrossing or different. Maybe something requiring some dexterity... 

Has he done Farming Simulator? 

My kids like Geometry Dash, Angry Birds Go, Skyburger, Hill Climb (and Hill Climb 2) and Geography Drive.

I like Symmetrain sometimes and Yodel-o.

I think Hill Climb has been the biggest favorite for the longest time. DH plays it too, lol! Endless vehicles, modifications, and terrain.

• Like 1

These are a bit older, but my older son loved Bloons when he was that age.  Plants vs. Zombies is one my kids love, too. 

My husband really likes "tower defense" games so those are the main games he will get. 

My younger son loved Subway Surfer and Temple Run in the past 1-2 years, too. 

• Like 1

My kids recommend The Floor is Lava app for boring car rides.

They play Minecraft Pocket Edition on wifi as they chat with each other.

Blocksworld isn't new but they play it like Lego and doesn't need wifi. They can spend a long car ride building stuff and then uploading to sell for game coins.