Menu

Are these ugly shoes to anyone else?

DawnM

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're cute in a weird sort of way.

Me too. They remind me of some cute little shoes I bought dd when she was small.

I'm usually a black shoe kind of girl, but I like these in brown.

I might be a black shoe kind of girl because I can't afford two pairs at once. If I ever make my fortune, I'm gonna splash out.

Sorry.  I would never say so without being asked, but, I think they are quite ugly and would be unlikely to buy them. If they were the only comfy thing I could find, well, I guess I might.  Do you have reason to think they are super comfortable?   I've never heard of the brand so it means nothing to me. 

Edited by marbel

There are so many brands of comfy shoes now, that I would keep looking until I found something that made me say "Those are cute!" Or at least "cute in a weird way" like Pawz noted.

FWIW, I like Rieker shoes. But I am not fashionable, so my recommendation is likely not worth much at all.

I think they are cute. And if they are comfortable I would buy and wear them in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

There are so many brands of comfy shoes now, that I would keep looking until I found something that made me say "Those are cute!" Or at least "cute in a weird way" like Pawz noted.

FWIW, I like Rieker shoes. But I am not fashionable, so my recommendation is likely not worth much at all.

I bought a pair of Reiker shoes that I think are fabulous (and comfy!) but I am sure some people think are ugly. Lol. But I wouldn't wear the shoes in the link. I'm pretty open to wearing something different and convincing myself with the right outfit I can look good but I couldn't wear those. Sorry.

• Like 1

I looked again and I would almost wear them in the reddish color. They have one too many features. Maybe if they were slip on, or didn't have the sole texture. There is just too much going on. Maybe there is a slightly more attractive shoe in that brand.

But I admit I like unusual shoes. I tend to dress conservatively and add shoes that are a little "different".

Freaking hideous. I wouldn't wear them, and I need and value comfort over style, especially for shoes. I will also use all of my limited resources to buy good shoes, especially if they're leather. But I wouldn't wear these if they were free and also made my butt look six sizes smaller and my bazzooms look ten years ago perkier.

Maybe maybe maybe without the County Fair blue ribbon pie crust ruffle. Definitely without the Ancient Pottery bas relief sole.

• Like 14

Sorry.  I would never say so without being asked, but, I think they are quite ugly and would be unlikely to buy them. If they were the only comfy thing I could find, well, I guess I might.  Do you have reason to think they are super comfortable?   I've never heard of the brand so it means nothing to me. 

No, I just happened to search for shoes and these popped up on a forum as people saying they were comfortable "and stylish" which I disagree with! 

• Like 3

Freaking hideous. I wouldn't wear them, and I need and value comfort over style, especially for shoes. I will also use all of my limited resources to buy good shoes, especially if they're leather. But I wouldn't wear these if they were free and also made my butt look six sizes smaller and my bazzooms look ten years ago perkier.

Maybe maybe maybe without the County Fair blue ribbon pie crust ruffle. Definitely without the Ancient Pottery bas relief sole.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Like 1