Menu

Flylady support Babystep #4 Monday Sept. 4...

3 ladybugs

Good morning Flyminds! 

Welcome to the Flylady support thread. To find out what Flylady is: http://www.flylady.net/ You can also find people on YouTube if you search for it.

Please join in on the fun!

Today is day 4 of our 31 baby steps! Yay!!   :hurray:    :hurray:     :driving:

Day 1 - Shine your kitchen sink!!

Day 2 - Dress to shoes! 

Day 3 - Keeping up the good work!

Today we are going to:

Day 4 - Write things down! http://www.flylady.net/d/getting-started/31-beginner-babysteps/day-4/

This is the beginning of the control journal. So if you are like me and adverse to post it’s, you can just keep track of everything in a journal, 3 ring binder (those always multiply like rabbits in my house!) or some other system that you may have that is working for you.

Need more inspiration?

Okay so how do you keep things straight with homeschooling, housework, appointments, life and so on?

I use OneNote for my Control Journal.  It works pretty well for me.

I'm already pretty far through my to do list for the day, but I am not dressed and definitely do not have shoes on.  It's a holiday and most of my family isn't even awake yet.  We're stuck at home all day, though, because of the stupid gas crisis we have going on here.

I already have a control journal from the last time I did Flylady, well my modified version. My house is small and doesn't have the same rooms as hers so I changed my zones a bit. I actually call it my household journal because it's got information I need from regular life. My address book is in there, as well as all our medical numbers and doctor's names and phone numbers. I'm following the baby steps again to get back to the routine. There may have even been some changes to the program I don't know about.

Lots of post it notes would drive me nuts. :)