Menu

Do you know your blood type?

Tap

Do you know your blood type?   

198 members have voted

1. 1. Do you know your blood type?

• I think I know but would want them to test me before a transfustion.
    • I absolutely know and they wouldn't need to test me first.
    • I have no idea what my blood type is.
    • Other.....aliens, robots, androids, vampires, zombies, the undead, and AI... click here.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone here has a different type. We have A+ B+ O+ O- AB+ and AB-

WHEW!

I feel like we should get a prize for having so many different types. ðŸ˜

Yes! That is quite the mix!

If these are all biological family members I'm thinking the parents' genotypes must be AO+- and BO+-. You could get every possible phenotype from those.

Edited by maize

Yes! That is quite the mix!

If these are all biological family members I'm thinking the parents' genotypes must be AO+- and BO+-. You could get every possible phenotype from those.

Yes!

All Biological!

Pretty cool, eh?

It definitely types us as parents as AO+- and BO+- since we have it all.

I thought everyone who has given birth would know her blood type. Yes, I would absolutely trust a transfusion on my word alone. I'm Oneg. I wore it on dog tags for years and nd if I'm wrong there's still no risk :-) This is also THE most boring blood to type in Bio lab.

ETA: Apparently Oneg is a favorite of mosquitos. I feel special.

Seriously!?!?!? I had no idea!! I have wondered why for decades I get eaten alive by mosquitos no matter what I do. It is awful. I have never had a flea bite in my life. They bounce on and bounce off of me but mosquitoes will go out of their way to swarm me. My DH has always assumed it was something in my diet (I drink milk, he doesn't).

Weird question but do you get more than average spider bites? I live in Western WA so we really don't have aggressive spiders here. People say "they won't bother you if you don't bother them" but I have been in the ER so many times with spider bites. I am not outdoorsy. There is nothing special about my activities. I am a spider magnet.

If I needed one more reason to dislike being O-. As if rhogam shots and blood transfusion issues weren't enough.

Edited by nixpix5