Heather in WI Posted December 23, 2017 Share Posted December 23, 2017 So here's our current status: Congressional nomination to USMA, USNA, and USAFA. LOA to USMA, but waiting on waiver for eyesight. 4 year AROTC scholarship to UNC-Chapel Hill, UW- Madison, and Marquette. AROTC decision deadline was 12/9, and at that point ds had only been accepted to Marquette, so he did accept to Marquette University. Also, waiting on a waiver for eyesight. Other acceptances so far: Covenant College, Texas A&M (College of Engineering), and Wisconsin Lutheran College. New acceptance: UW- Madison! Ds is contemplating requesting an AROTC transfer to Madison, but hasn't decided. Still waiting on UNC-Chapel Hill, Purdue, Grove City, and the Service Academies. For us, everything will come down to $$ -- or the lack thereof! 33 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.