Menu

What's with the ads?

Sign in to follow this  
Hilltopmom

Ziggy the zebra

I tried for 2 years to teach my delayed foster twins the alphabet. Ziggy has taught them just about the whole alphabet in 2 months. We just discovered the Flat Ziggy and accessories and printed them out. They are having lots of fun with them

• Like 3

I tried for 2 years to teach my delayed foster twins the alphabet. Ziggy has taught them just about the whole alphabet in 2 months. We just discovered the Flat Ziggy and accessories and printed them out. They are having lots of fun with them

Ziggy stuff to print???

Is it on the AAR site? Thanks

It is on the AAR site, but I found it indirectly through a picture in the background of a Pinterest picture. If you google Flat Ziggy it should take you to the site. We joined a Flat Ziggy club and have received 2 emails from Flat Ziggy, much to the delight of my twins.

• Like 2

Congrats HilltopMom! Ziggy is a lot of fun! And thanks for introducing us to Flat Ziggy! And thanks Merry for the accessories! DD loves Ziggy so I know she's going to love the flat version.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm not familiar with AAR Ziggy. What does he do?

In All About Reading Pre-level you can get a zebra puppet named Ziggy. The exercises are geared toward the child doing it with the puppet. It's very cute and both of mine have loved him.

• Like 1