Jump to content


If you used an umbrella school, and your kid . . .


Recommended Posts

You submit all transcripts from accredited institutions (diploma-granting high schools, dual-enrollment colleges).

You document it yourself or through your umbrella school transcript for things like homeschool co-ops, private tutors, many online classes, etc.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...