Menu

Rainbow Resources Shipping times

MistyMountain

I can finally order my curriculum but now I need it in a week. I would normally request my order be placed with Rainbow Resources but I cannot wait weeks for my math curriculum order. I need to order Math in Focus. I was thinking of either ordering through Rainbow Resources or through Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. Where can I order it with decent shipping times and cost. I will be placing other orders through RR but those I can wait longer.

Edited by MistyMountain

I would order the math separately if it's in stock, and pay for the upgrade to UPS ground.  Check where you are on their shipping map, but for me that gets it to me within about 3-4 days total.  You can also do USPS Priority, but for my location that actually takes longer than UPS.  It will vary depending on where you are.

Edited by melmichigan

I ordered from RR resource on Thursday and had it yesterday.  I've even had a few times if I order early in the morning, I've got it the next day and I ALWAYS get my package before I get my tracking number. But it has to be an item in stock and I live only a few hours away (although I'm in a different state).  They have a graphic that shows yours shipping time based on your location and I would use that to see if it will get to you in time.  If not look at how much extra expidited shipping is.