Menu

I just enrolled in college!

Mom22ns

That means we'll have three full time students this fall, because paying for two just wasn't enough for me  :lol:

I've decided to pursue a masters in English Lit. Thanks a lot SWB and TWTM for making me fall in love with literature again as a homeschool mom. 

I'm old. I think I've lost my mind. 

• Like 22

That means we'll have three full time students this fall, because paying for two just wasn't enough for me  :lol:

I've decided to pursue a masters in English Lit. Thanks a lot SWB and TWTM for making me fall in love with literature again as a homeschool mom. 

I'm old. I think I've lost my mind. 

:hurray:  It's always nice when we figure out what we want to do when we grow up, no?  ;)  I hope you have a blast.

• Like 1

:hurray:  It's always nice when we figure out what we want to do when we grow up, no?   ;)  I hope you have a blast.

It sure has taken long enough!

Awesome! And you'll be too busy to spend money anyway  :laugh:

:lol:  :lol:  True!

• Like 1

I finished my MLS degree in my early 50s.  I enjoyed taking courses so much that I didn't really care to graduate.

Hope you enjoy it as well!

I really debated between an MLS and the MA English. It is wonderful to hear of other crazy people who started over a bit later in life and have no regrets. Thanks for the encouragement!

• Like 1