Menu

Build Your Library Sale

I've been waiting for this sale for a while and thought someone else might be interested as well. We used this for the first time in grade 5 and loved it. We'll be continuing it with my son for grade 6 (American History Part 2). My favorite history we've ever used by far! But also love all the books that are included. This is heavy on read alouds, which I love. For American History (grade 5 and 6) it uses the ten Joy Hakim books which I have really enjoyed so far.

"For the next 2 weeks (August 6 – 20, 2017) you can take 20% off of your entire purchase!  Just use the code Summer17 at checkout."

http://buildyourlibrary.com/

• Like 1

Thankyou so much.  I always miss her sales as I don't check the site often enough.  We just finished our current level and I was needing to buy the next.

I love this curriculum too...only history that we have ever stuck with. Its the best and we love her book selections.

Thankyou so much. I always miss her sales as I don't check the site often enough. We just finished our current level and I was needing to buy the next.

I love this curriculum too...only history that we have ever stuck with. Its the best and we love her book selections.

So glad this helped you! I just missed the sale last year as well so I liked their Facebook page and that's how I found out about the sale.

History has become my favorite subject thanks to this curriculum!