Menu

just a happy happy post about me

ktgrok

That is so awesome! I'm so glad you could go and that it was so positive!!!! In so many ways!!! Isnt it so fulfilling to be among your people and be so encouraged? I love to hear about professional success and dreams fulfilled like this...thanks for being so honest and open. Im all smiley and happy now too!!

A friend was there too (nominated for the RITA and won National Readers Choice) but mostly was thrilled to be with her tribe! She is flying high in FB too.. mentioned that Writing is so solitary it's so awesome to be able to come together and find that you're not alone after all. Of course she expressed itmuch more eloquently Lol

Not bragging! Just a wonderful experience that we get to "share with you" because you shared with us. So, thank you for sharing. I'm glad you had a fantastic time and found "your tribe" - I had a similar experience in March at a conference and I was able to relive some of it by reading your post - so thanks for brightening my day!

• Like 1