Menu

Do you remember the "Me and My Llama" dentist song?

SparklyUnicorn

Yes! I had forgotten about that one. I love random nostalgia. The other day the tootsie roll commercial jingle popped into my head in its entirety "the world looks mighty good to me cause tootsie rolls are all I see..." etc.

There was also this old Mcdonalds commercial where a girl is playing a piano recital and singing lyrics in her head "oh I wish I were already there...instead of here..playing this song...then I could have a big chocolate shake...a cheeseburger..." etc. The tootsie roll commercial triggered this one in my brain too.

I always find that stuff so weird but neat!

• Like 2

I love the me and my llama song!   Another favorite is "12345678910112 ladybugs danced at the ladybug picnic" and the the clip of the baker falling down the stairs with Cakes? pies? in his hands....I think the voice over was something like "10 Chocolate cream pies" in a sing-song voice and then he drops them all as he trips down the stairs?  I love me some Sesame Street!

• Like 3

I love the me and my llama song!   Another favorite is "12345678910112 ladybugs danced at the ladybug picnic" and the the clip of the baker falling down the stairs with Cakes? pies? in his hands....I think the voice over was something like "10 Chocolate cream pies" in a sing-song voice and then he drops them all as he trips down the stairs?  I love me some Sesame Street!

yes!!  I remember the ladybug picnic one

I don't remember the other one.

And the 12345.... one!!

Hah!

Yes!  My favorite is Captain Vegetable.  My children have only seen a few, carefully chosen youtube videos of Sesame Street.  They love the Kids Just Love to Brush song (one of our regular teeth-brushing songs), and anything with Grover.  Personally, I feel Grover is under-represented on Sesame Street.  No one seems to appreciate him the way he deserves.  I think the introduction of Elmo has a lot to do with that...

• Like 1