Menu

What's with the ads?

OnMyOwn

College Application - Extracurriculars

My son is applying to a private school that doesn't use the common app.  He's submitted his essay and ACT scores and I have his transcript ready, but I just realized that they didn't ask for his extracurricular activities anywhere.  Should I just make a separate sheet with this information on it and send it with the transcript?  If so, is there a standard format I should consider?

It may be that this particular school doesn't consider extracurriculars for admissions purposes.

• Like 3

Okay, that makes sense.  It seems like such basic information, I thought all schools would want it, but this isn't a selective school, so maybe they don't need it.

Why don't you write\call administration or apllication office and ask them? Just in case, you know. 

Edited by alpat

Why don't you write\call administration or apllication office and ask them? Just in case, you know.

I'm going to be talking to the admissions people this week. I originally assumed that I would need to submit the info, but JanetC is probably correct about the situation. I am going to check, though. Thanks.