Menu

Ever do these? GTKY

MommyLiberty5013

(Getting to know you) so anyone who doesn't know doesn't have to look it up....

1. Favorite holiday decoration and why.

Our family manger decor. DH bought it for me our first Christmas after our wedding.

2. Oldest thing in your home and what's its story.

Grandfather clock circa 1765. My grandfather bought it in London in the 70s and had it shipped to Ohio. It sat in their foyer for decades. Now it's in mine.

3. TP. Over? Or under? Over.

4. Last thing you cooked? Noodles.

5. Place you've gone to and wish you hadn't. Any place with a public buffet.

6. Place you want to go to. Israel

7. Fill in the blank: I like my eggs......scrambled not runny.

8. Most regrettable fashion or beauty decision. Bangs in my early 30s.

9. Something you wouldn't be caught dead doing? Picking my nose.

10. My weirdest ability is......my character voices. I could do Pixar.

Edited by MommyLiberty5013

1. Favorite holiday decoration and why. My heart themed Christmas tree.  All the ornaments have hearts on them.  I love it because it is just mine and has zero nostalgia to it.  It is something that is just a selfish little Christmas pleasure for me.  BTW we have another tree that is 100% nostalgia.

Rocking chair that came over on a boat from Norway. No idea when, but the nails are square LOL 

4. Last thing you cooked? Reheated spaghetti.

5. Place you've gone to and wish you hadn't. Seattle....long story.

6. Place you want to go to. Scandinavian countries

7. Fill in the blank: I like my eggs......on someone elses plate. (I don't eat eggs unless they are a minor ingredient)

8. Most regrettable fashion or beauty decision. Giving my hairdresser free reign on a short cut. (never went back LOL)

9. Something you wouldn't be caught dead doing? Being belligerent.

10. My weirdest ability is......When a customer at work is a jerk, I can kill them with such over the top kindness, I can make Them want to get away from ME!   My coworkers say I tell can tell someone to F off with such kindness that they can't even complain about it the manager. 

• Like 1

1. Favorite holiday decoration and why. My heart themed Christmas tree. All the ornaments have hearts on them. I love it because it is just mine and has zero nostalgia to it. It is something that is just a selfish little Christmas pleasure for me. BTW we have another tree that is 100% nostalgia.

Rocking chair that came over on a boat from Norway. No idea when, but the nails are square LOL

4. Last thing you cooked? Reheated spaghetti.

5. Place you've gone to and wish you hadn't. Seattle....long story.

6. Place you want to go to. Scandinavian countries

7. Fill in the blank: I like my eggs......on someone elses plate. (I don't eat eggs unless they are a minor ingredient)

8. Most regrettable fashion or beauty decision. Giving my hairdresser free reign on a short cut. (never went back LOL)

9. Something you wouldn't be caught dead doing? Being belligerent.

10. My weirdest ability is......When a customer at work is a jerk, I can kill them with such over the top kindness, I can make Them want to get away from ME! My coworkers say I tell can tell someone to F off with such kindness that they can't even complain about it the manager.

Most old nails are square, maybe pre 1800? Edited by displace

1. Favorite holiday decoration and why.

I don't have favorite but one of my favorites is a pickle-one of those shiny metallic glass ones from central Europe.

Fossils or decorative crystalline rocks or probably some of the rocks in our mineral sample kit   We do a lot of science around here.

3. TP. Over? Or under?  over

4. Last thing you cooked? Greek chicken pitas

5. Place you've gone to and wish you hadn't. a cabin I went to as a kid- it was so horrible that we decided to just leave and then we went to another cabin in another area that was okay but nothing great. The stuff we visited was nice- old Dutch buildings, Vermont maple sugar facility. etc,e tc.

6. Place you want to go to. lots of place but right now New Zealand is on my mind

7. Fill in the blank: I like my eggs several ways -omelet over hard, over medium, scrambled with something
8. Most regrettable fashion or beauty decision. some clothes I got in high school- don't like the colors and never did but got them anyway

9. Something you wouldn't be caught dead doing? Going to a WWE event

10. My weirdest ability is......my memory.  I remember the day President Kennedy was shot and I was just 10.5 months old.  I actually remember a lot from before I was 2.3 when I moved. My son and younger daughter also inherited the strong memory ability.