Menu

Help Me Shop!

lexi

I always buy Back to School pj's for my kids. I usually pick up some sets at Carters when they are on sale. They like the cotton pj's that have pants and long sleeved shirts (our basement gets chilly).

But my oldest daughter is too big for Carters pj's. She's a 14/16 size now.

So where can I find her some cute pj's?

She does want pants if possible and would prefer cotton.

I looked at Justice, but wow, all they seem to have are super short shorts.

I need ideas! And if I could order online that would be awesome. Bonus points if there's a sale!

I just don't know where to shop for my daughter anymore. Sigh. I'm in denial that she's growing up. She's almost my height. I'm not ready for this!

Seconding the recommendation for Children's Place, but I've also been happy with these 100% cotton flannel pajama pants:

https://www.amazon.com/Boxercraft-Plaid-Cotton-Flannel-Neon/dp/B00Q1QSHXO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1500316745&sr=8-1&keywords=boxercraft+flannel+pant+pajama+bottoms

They come in adult sizes, too, if you want to match:

https://www.amazon.com/boxercraft-F19-Boxercraft-Flannel-Pants/dp/B00GBHNY9A/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1500316745&sr=8-3&keywords=boxercraft+flannel+pant+pajama+bottoms

Just pair with a regular or long-sleeved tee and you're all set.

I adore my Lands End flannel pjs, and they last a long time. I tend to wear them with solid tees, saving the matching button down tops for extra layers.

Also, if they like flannel pants, it's really easy to see a few pairs.

Justice has carried cute pjs for older girls in the past, but that doesn't help you right now.